|“||Fiddlements are powered by the very Element of Light itself, releasing huge amounts of incandescent energy through the filaments of their cranial bulbs. The intense amplitude of light waves creates a unique whirring sound within the bulb, which Fiddlements use to express themselves. Serendipitously, the lampshade-like cone created by a Fiddlement's body channels its raw luminescence like a spotlight, which this bright little monster gladly shines on solo performances, late-night walks to the fridge, and potholes in need of repair.||”|
Fiddlement is a small flying monster. It has a bulb like head with the orange filament arranged like a face. The lower half of this monster is similar in appearance of a shuttlecock (badminton birdie) or a lampshade, having two rows of feathers. The top and bottom half of the the monster are held together by various tan feathers.
VST: EastWest Silk (You could also argue it comes from EastWest RA)
As Fiddlement opens its “mouth”, it plays the sound of an erhu, also known as a Chinese fiddle.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Fiddlement:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Fiddlement is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Fiddlement is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Fiddlement is a portmanteau of 'fiddle' and 'filament', the part of the light bulb responsible for the heat that lightbulbs give off.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Fiddlement, see Monster Names.
- Fiddlement is one of the many monsters that can fly, the others being: Tweedle, Cybop, Quibble (from trailers), Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Rare Floogull (from trailers), Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Clavi Gnat, Withur, Déjà-Jin, Cahoot, Schmoochle,Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Jellbilly, Rare Dragong (from its bio), Flum Ox, and Plixie.
- This was the first Magical, 3 element Light monster to not have Gob as a part of one of its breeding combos.
- It is the final Triple Element Monster released on Light Island, and the second-to-last released Monster overall.
- Along with Bellowfish, Gob, Shrubb, Wubbox, Spunge, Floogull, Floot Fly, Sox, and Galvana, it can use its mouth to replicate an instrument.
- Of these, it is the only one to play a string instrument.
- Fiddlement plays at the exact same time as the other two Triple Element Light Monsters.
- As shown by its own teaser, it represents the color orange.
- It's the only light monster to have a teaser of its own.
- It’s bio suggests “Late night walks to the fridge”, meaning monsters know about fridges.
- Fiddlement is the first monster who can remove their shadow, changing it to an orange spotlight.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element