|“||Fiddlements are powered by the very Element of Light itself, releasing huge amounts of incandescent energy through the filaments of their cranial bulbs. The intense amplitude of light waves creates a unique whirring sound within the bulb, which Fiddlements use to express themselves. Serendipitously, the lampshade-like cone created by a Fiddlement's body channels its raw luminescence like a spotlight, which this bright little monster gladly shines on solo performances, late-night walks to the fridge, and potholes in need of repair.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Fiddlement is a triple-element Magical Monster exclusive to Light Island. It was added on November 11th, 2020 during Version 3.0.1. It is best obtained by breeding Pluckbill and Mammott. By default, its breeding time is 16 hours long. As a Triple Elemental, Fiddlement has a somewhat decent coin production.
VST: EastWest Silk
As Fiddlement opens its “mouth”, it plays the sound of an erhu, also known as a Chinese fiddle.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Fiddlement:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Fiddlement is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Vessels can be used to "dispose of" Fiddlement eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Fiddlement eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Fiddlement, see Monster Names.
- Fiddlement’s name is a portmanteau of 'fiddle' and 'filament', the part of the light bulb responsible for the heat that lightbulbs give off.
- It is the final Triple Element Monster released on Light Island, and the second-to-last released Monster overall.
- Along with Bellowfish, Gob, Shrubb, Wubbox, Spunge, Floogull, Floot Fly, Sox, and Galvana, it can use its mouth to replicate an instrument.
- As shown by its own teaser, it represents the color orange.
- It's the only light monster to have a teaser of its own.
- It’s bio suggests “Late night walks to the fridge”, meaning monsters know about fridges.
- Fiddlement is the first monster who can remove their shadow, changing it to an orange spotlight.
- When Fiddlement first released, its icon in the Book of Monsters could not be interacted with.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element