|“||If there's a place where wishes come true, Faerie Island is that place. In the twinkling twilight and swirling mists stands the Faesodd Titan, outlandish and unlovely, dissembled by a mask of exquisite flowers and gleaming stigmata. Here, shrouded by the unusually billowy clouds, Faesodd and the native Faerie Elementals have dwelled, unperturbed by the outside world... until a group of Monsters is invited to join in the Island's jubilant song!||”|
|— In-game description|
Faerie Island is the ninth Island available to the player, the fourth Island with the Fire element in a breedable form, and the first island with the Faerie element. Faerie Island is confirmed to be at the location of Cloud Island before it disappeared.
It was first released on December 11, 2019.
The Monsters of Faerie Island are of the Earth, Cold, Fire, and Faerie elements. Since Faerie Island lacks the Air, Plant, Water, Psychic and Bone elements, no monster with these elements can exist on it. Just as with Fire Haven and Fire Oasis, there is also a difference with monsters that have the Fire element, as they take longer to breed and more difficult to obtain because of their long absence from the monster world; this also applies to the newly introduced Magical Monsters.
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Noggin||1||5 seconds||3 seconds||(Natural)|
|Mammott||2||2 minutes||1 minute,|
|Kayna||9||7 hours||5 hours,|
|Floot Fly||9||4 hours||3 hours||(Magical)|
|Drumpler||7||30 minutes||22 minutes,|
|Stogg||9||10 hours||7 hours,|
|Boskus||9||10 hours||7 hours,|
|HippityHop||9||9 hours||6 hours,|
|Squot||9||9 hours||6 hours,|
|Wimmzies||9||9 hours||6 hours,|
|Ziggurab||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Fire)|
|Cantorell||9||16 hours||12 hours||(Magical)|
|Bridg-it||9||16 hours||12 hours||(Magical)|
|Clavi Gnat||9||16 hours||12 hours||(Magical)|
|Rare Stogg||9||13 hours, |
|10 hours, |
|Rare Boskus||9||13 hours, |
|10 hours, |
There are currently no Special Occasions in Faerie Island.
The song plays in the key of C major at approximately 110 BPM.
Main Article: Castle
To be placed on an island, each monster requires a specific number of beds. For Natural Monsters, this is equal to the number of elements that the monster represents. Upgrade the Castle to unlock more beds.
Cost of each upgrade: Castle: Faerie Island
While the song of the island is crucial, users may also want to use some of these numbers to help with planning which monsters to feed first and make 100% happy first, as well as plan frequency of coin collection. The numbers below are as follows:
|Rate||Rate of income per bed at level 15 and at 100% happy|
|Max||Maximum income per bed at level 15|
|Time||Time to maximum income at level 15 and at 100% happy
(shown as Hours : Minutes : Seconds)
It should be noted that Rate is half for 0% happy, and Time is doubled for 0% happy.
- Faerie Island and its respective update, Version 2.3.5, first appeared on December 11 2019, the same day that Festival of Yay 2019 began.
- A scrapped monster known as Floot Fly that used to share its elemental combination with Quarrister has been reintroduced as the base monster of the Faerie element.
- Faerie Island is the second Island to reintroduce one Fire Hybrid as a monster. The first was Rootitoot on Psychic Island.
- Faerie Island's song is the same tempo and key as that of Cloud Island from Dawn of Fire. The same is true for the beginning of Psychic Island's song in relation to the end of Space Island's.
- Additionally, track 2 of Faerie Island's bass has the same exact tune as Sneyser's second track on Cloud Island. Track 3 of Faerie's bass is also almost identical, except for the last bar where it plays A# and then G.
- Going further, Live episode #59 confirmed that Faerie Island inhabits the area where Cloud Island once was.
- Track 1 of Faerie Island's bass has the same tune as track 1 of Cold Island's bass, except pitched up 100 cents, or up 1 note from B Major to C Major.
- Faesodd's name origin is the portmanteau of "fae", "facade", and possibly "face" and "odd".