|“||'Step' right up and witness the audacious architectural anatomy of the Epic Ziggurab! In this case of rapid-fire evolution, a cast of these carcinised Fire Monsters acclimated to the puckish rock formations of Faerie Island and it kickstarted a magical transformation! Boasting more tiers and right angles than ever before, they now feel more at home than ever before standing proudly in the mists and vapours of Faesodd's isolated idyll.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Ziggurab is a triple-element Epic Fire Monster that is exclusive to Faerie Island. It was added on August 18th, 2021 during Version 3.2.2. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 11 hours. As a Fire Triple Elemental, Epic Ziggurab has a fairly high coin production, though Pladdie is recommended. Also note that unlike their common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Ziggurab.
Epic Ziggurab is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Ziggurab:
- Squot (requires level 9) ()
- Ockulo Tree (level 13)
- Tub Fountain (level 26)
- The Thunker (level 30) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Ziggurab, see Monster Names.
- Epic Ziggurab is the first Epic variant of a Fire Monster to contain the Cold element.
- Epic Ziggurab is the 4th Epic Fire Monster to be released, and the 2nd Epic Triple-Element Fire Monster to be released.
- Epic Ziggurab is the 2nd Epic Monster to have a breeding time of 35 hours, the first being Epic Quarrister.
- While the regular Ziggurab is a mix of a ziggurat and a crab, the epic Ziggurab is based entirely on a ziggurat.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element