|“||No matter how it may adorn itself with baubles and bows, Epic Yool always makes a chilling first impression. Thus, the first-known Epic Seasonal prefers a behind-the-scenes role in the Festival of Yay festivities: making lists, checking them thrice, yada yada yada. If Common and Rare Yool are the face of the Yay operation, the busy Epic Yool is the mastermind!||”|
Epic Yool is an Epic Seasonal Monster that celebrates the Festival of Yay season and is found on Cold Island. It was added on December 21st, 2018 during Version 2.2.5. As an Epic Seasonal Monster, it is only available at certain times across all islands. It is best obtained by breeding Deedge and Pango. By default, its breeding time is 1 day, 1 hour, and 12 minutes long. Although Epic Yool does not have good coin production when collecting once per day, when collecting multiple times it can rival other Monsters such as Ethereals or Quad-elements.
Epic Yool can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with Hoola and Blabbit. Epic Yool has the best coin production, which will only be surpassed when Rare and Epic Hoola are available on Seasonal Shanty.
- See Yool.
Epic Yool is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Yool:
- Coldman Colloquy (requires level 9)
- Yaytide Trimmings (level 9)
- Gingerbread Bluff (level 9)
- Lamppost (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
The feeding for an Epic Yool is doubled that of a Common or Rare Yool. Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Yool, see Monster Names.
- When Epic Yool was initially added to the collection book, its sprites were not being downloaded from the BBB servers, causing its concealed form to look blocky.
- Epic Yool appears to have a different idle and singing animation than that of Yool and Rare Yool.
- Before Epic Yool came out, someone asked Monster Handler Matt: "Is Epic Yool teasing itself?" Matt said it was a preposterous idea.
- Epic Yool was the first Epic Seasonal to come out.
- Epic Yool looks very similar to the TBT Yool with the carrot nose and Mammott appearance.
- When Epic Yool was first added to the game files, there were many things done to prevent leaks. The sprites were blacked out, the unlocked book of monsters portrait was the blacked out portrait, and the memory game portrait was the Cold element.
- When playing, Epic Yool uses its ears to hover in midair slightly,
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element