|“||No matter how it may adorn itself with baubles and bows, Epic Yool always makes a chilling first impression. Thus, the first-known Epic Seasonal prefers a behind-the-scenes role in the Festival of Yay festivities: making lists, checking them thrice, yada yada yada. If Common and Rare Yool are the face of the Yay operation, the busy Epic Yool is the mastermind!||”|
Epic Yool is a monster in My Singing Monsters. It was teased in the Yay 2018 loading screen for on December 5th, 2018
On December 12th, its silhouette and concealed form were added to Cold Island's collection book.
The Epic Yool has light blue fur. Its horns are more curved than the Common and Rare counterparts. It has red, gold, green, and silver bells on its horns. It has 4 small sharp horns on its head, and a carrot nose and two bright blue eyes, giving it a snowman-like appearance.
- See Yool.
Epic Yool is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination is different on each island but the Epic Yool is on one island, so there is only one combination:
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
The feeding for an Epic Yool is doubled that of a Common or Rare Yool.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Yool:
- Coldman Colloquy (requires level 9)
- Yaytide Trimmings (level 9)
- Gingerbread Bluff (level 9)
- Lamppost (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Yool is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Yool.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Yool, see Monster Names.
- When Epic Yool was initially added to the collection book, its sprites were not being downloaded from the BBB servers, causing its concealed form to look blocky.
- Epic Yool appears to have a different idle and singing animation than that of Yool and Rare Yool.
- Because of this, many fans who saw it in the Book of Monsters before its official release, expected Epic Yool to have a unique song, as the Yool was the first Epic Seasonal to be released.
- Before Epic Yool came out, someone asked Monster Handler Matt: "Is Epic Yool teasing itself?" Matt said it was a preposterous idea.
- Epic Yool was the first Epic Seasonal to come out.
- Epic Yool looks very similar to the TBT Yool with the carrot nose and Mammott appearance.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element