|“||Maybe there's something in the humid, maritime air around Fire Oasis that promotes diversification... because Epic Whaddle has fallen for it hook, line and sinker! The Fire Monster, already perfectly suited for aquatic activity, has sprouted new features to support longer stretches of time in the water: sensory antennae for closer inspection of nearby coral reefs; cycloid scales to reduce drag; and most noticeably scuba-like flippers replacing its characteristic palmiped feet. It's said that the four ears of Epic Whaddle have even developed a form of sonar, which can be used both above and below the water to track down the tastiest Treats.
This Monster, like all Epic Monsters, cannot breed.
Epic Whaddle is a Triple-Element Epic Fire Monster.
The Epic Whaddle is a mermaid-like monster. It has a similar body shape to the regular Whaddle, but rather than purple and pink fur, it has green and blue scales, and its ears are blue fins. It also no longer had webbed feet, having flat fish-like flippers instead, and it has antennas on it's head.
Epic Whaddle is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness). Also, each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Whaddle:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Whaddle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Whaddle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Whaddle, see Monster Names.
- It is the first triple Fire Epic to be released.
- It is the 1st Epic Fire Hybrid on Fire Oasis.
- It was teased on May 11.
- The Breeding Combination was found early when it was released.
- When it first came out on 12th of May 2021, it was listed as an Epic Natural instead of an Epic Fire.
- It was teased on Facebook.
- Epic Whaddle is the second Fire Epic monster.
- Strangely, Epic Whaddle appears to be a fish and its combination contains Phangler, who is also a fish. It’s combination also has Congle, who although isn’t a fish, is a crab, another species of aquatic creature
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element