|“||Some say that the Epic Tweedle got a little mixed up in the breeding process. Feet for horns (or horns for feet?), a missing beak, too many eyes, plumeless wings - it all comes together to create an unsettling Epic that lacks the feathery charm of its Common cousin. However, once this avian anomaly hits you with its gummy smile, your heart is sure to be won over in an instant.||”|
Epic Tweedle is a monster who arrived to My Singing Monsters on September 12th, 2018.
It is green and has a second pair of feet coming out of its head, acting as horns. It’s also lacking a beak. Its mouth does not appear to have any teeth inside of it either. It also has purple dots near its feet and near its “horns”. The Epic Tweedle has three eyes and bat-like wings, rather than bird-like wings.
- See Tweedle.
Epic Tweedle is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Tweedle is different for each island.
- Cold Island: Deedge and Dandidoo
- Air Island: Riff and Cybop
- Water Island: Shellbeat and Quibble
- Earth Island: Quarrister and Pango
- Fire Haven: Tring and Shrubb
- Fire Oasis: Sneyser and Maw
Mirror Islands share the same combination as their regular counterpart.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Tweedle:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Tweedle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Tweedle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Tweedle, see Monster Names.
- Epic Tweedle was originally revealed by Diane Delsig, as Big Blue Bubble asked her to reveal it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ssIF3cRt4&t=1s - it was posted on My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Friday (September 7th).
- The Epic Tweedle was originally released with the Epic Entbrat. They were the second pair of Epics to be released.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element