|“||Some say that the Epic Tweedle got a little mixed up in the breeding process. Feet for horns (or horns for feet?), a missing beak, too many eyes, plumeless wings - it all comes together to create an unsettling Epic that lacks the feathery charm of its Common cousin. However, once this avian anomaly hits you with its gummy smile, your heart is sure to be won over in an instant.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
Epic Tweedle is a single-element Epic Monster. It was added on September 12th, 2018 during the 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 11 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Tweedle still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Tweedle.
Epic Tweedle is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Tweedle is different for each island.
- Cold Island: + Deedge and Dandidoo
- Air Island: + Riff and Cybop
- Water Island: + Shellbeat and Quibble
- Earth Island: + Quarrister and Pango
- Fire Haven: + Tring and Shrubb
- Fire Oasis: + Sneyser and Maw
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Tweedle:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Tweedle, see Monster Names.
- Epic Tweedle was originally revealed by Diane Delsig, as Big Blue Bubble asked her to reveal it on YouTube - it was posted on My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Friday (September 7th).
- Epic Tweedle was released along with Epic Entbrat. They were the second pair of Epics to be released.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element