|“||During the long interval between the end of the Dawn of Fire and the rediscovery of Fire Haven, few Monsters ever ventured out into the labyrinthine network of caves and tunnels that surrounded the hidden sancturary. Those who did, however, reported that they never felt lost because they sensed a presence that helped them along the way. This very presence turned out to be none other than the piebald Epic Tring! The Fire Quad's cloven feet help it to find sure footing in the dark, and its unique globular crystals supposedly grant advanced night vision, too! Not sure why it eschews the traditional triangular nose ring in favor of a circular one, though - would it make more sense to call this Monster an Epic 'Ring' instead?||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Tring is a quad-element Epic Fire Monster. It was added on December 12th, 2021 during Version 3.3.3. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding Barrb and Stogg. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 21 hours long. Epic Tring has the best coin production on Fire Haven. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Tring.
Epic Tring is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Tring:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Tring, see Monster Names.
- It is the first quad Fire Epic to be released.
- Epic Tring was teased in the 2021 Festival of Yay Trailer.
- Epic Tring may be inspired by the Minotaur of classical mythology as indicated by its appearance and bio.
- Epic Tring is the first Epic Fire Monster to be released before its Prismatic forms.
- Epic Tring is the 2nd Epic Monster to have a breeding time of 45 hours, the first being Epic Entbrat.
- Epic Tring and Epic Wubbox (Cold Island) Are the first Epic Monsters to realease as a duo since Epic Reebro and Epic Wubbox on Plant Island.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element