|“||Epic Toe Jammers are descendants of a small stubbing of Commons that preferred to dwell in the unexplored sea floor of the living ocean. Slowly these bottomfeeders adapted to the murky depths, growing long claws to anchor themselves to the sand below. The surrounding darkness has made the Epic Toe Jammer less reliant on it's vision - Instead, it has grown a crown Anemone to camouflage itself from unwanted guests that lurk out of sight.||”|
Epic Toe Jammer is a single-element Epic Monster. It was added on September 19th, 2018 during the 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 3 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Toe Jammer still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Toe Jammer.
Epic Toe Jammer is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Toe Jammer is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Entbrat and Oaktopus
- Cold Island: + Deedge and Quibble
- Air Island: + Riff and Maw
- Water Island: + Shellbeat and Fwog
- Fire Oasis: + Sneyser and Pango
- Psychic Island: + Gloptic and Flowah
- Bone Island: + Plinkajou and Stogg
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Toe Jammer:
- Do (requires level 10) (, , , , )
- Yuggler (level 9) ()
- Banjaw (level 9) ()
- Ockulo Tree (level 13)
- The Thunker (level 30)
- Sweetstreamz Tree (level 23) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Toe Jammer, see Monster Names.
- Three of its possible names, “Dorree”, "Neemoh”, and "Marlynne" are references to Finding Nemo.
- Epic Toe Jammer was originally revealed by the YouTuber PhoenixKev as Big Blue Bubble asked him to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Monday (September 17th, 2018). It is scheduled to arrive in game on Wednesday, September 19th, 2018, 2018 along with Epic PomPom.
- Its pattern resembles Bona-Petite's fur pattern.
- The colourisation of the monster is based off of one of Toe Jammer's cut concepts.
- It is the first monster to like a dipster.
- Rare Toe Jammer and Epic Toe Jammer animations were unfinished on Bone Island, causing them to stand up for short periods at a time. They were fixed on 20th January 2021.
- If counting the snakes on Medusa Doozy costume, it has the most eyes beating Rare Quarrister & Jam Boree (Including the eyes of the candles) with 38 eyes in total and the second with the most creatures behind Hornacle.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element