|“||Epic Toe Jammers are descendants of a small stubbing of Commons that preferred to dwell in the unexplored sea floor of the living ocean. Slowly these bottomfeeders adapted to the murky depths, growing long claws to anchor themselves to the sand below. The surrounding darkness has made the Epic Toe Jammer less reliant on it's vision - Instead, it has grown a crown Anemone to camouflage itself from unwanted guests that lurk out of sight.||”|
The Epic Toe Jammer is a monster who arrived to My Singing Monsters on September 19th, 2018.
Its skin is a solid pink (like the concept art of Toe Jammer), and it has hair which resembles a sea anemone. It has one eye, which is similar to a cat's eye. It also has longer and sharper nails, and now has teeth. It has purple spots, a purple colour around the eye, a purple colour on the toes, and a purple mouth.
- See Toe Jammer.
Epic Toe Jammer is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Toe Jammer is different for each island.
- Plant Island: Entbrat and Oaktopus
- Cold Island: Deedge and Quibble
- Air Island: Riff and Maw
- Water Island: Shellbeat and Fwog
- Fire Oasis: Sneyser and Pango
Epic Toe Jammer was available to breed and purchase in the Market during these times:
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Toe Jammer:
- Do (requires level 10)
- Ockulo Tree (level 13)
- The Thunker (level 30)
- Sweetstreamz Tree (level 23) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Toe Jammer is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Toe Jammer.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Toe Jammer, see Monster Names.
- Epic Toe Jammer was originally revealed by the YouTuber PhoenixKev as Big Blue Bubble asked him to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including FaceBook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Monday (September 17th, 2018). It is scheduled to arrive in game on Wednesday, September 19th, 2018, 2018 along with Epic PomPom.
- It's pattern resembles Bona-Petite's fur pattern.
- The colourisation of the monster is based off of one of Toe Jammer's cut concepts.
- it is the first monster to like a dipster
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element