|“||You know FurFace and NoObiE, RawT and ReeCEsS... but do you recall the bounciest Thumpies of all? RhooTz and iziT the Epic Thumpies are more feisty furballs from the Thumpies clan that have drifted from their home dimension into the Monster World. The horned and horticultural pair share a misshapen eye for design and aesthetics, decorating their percussive stump with an ornate tarp the the nearby wildlife find uniquely inviting.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Thumpies is a triple-element Epic Monster. It was added on October 10th, 2018 during the 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 9 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Thumpies still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Thumpies.
Epic Thumpies is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Thumpies is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Thumpies:
- La (requires level 10)
- Bingo Bango Bongos (level 7)
- Thumpies Totem, Too (level 10)
- Fire Bush (level 5) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Thumpies, see Monster Names.
- "Haawn and Choowie" is a reference to the popular franchise Star Wars, referencing the characters Han Solo and Chewbacca.
- "Burrt and Urrnee" are a reference to the two popular characters from the children's show Sesame Street, Bert and Ernie.
- "Bawnee and Klyde" are a reference to the two famous criminals, Bonnie and Clyde.
- "Daffnee and Vellmuh" are a reference to the two popular Scooby-Doo characters, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley.
- Epic Thumpies was the first epic to not be revealed by a YouTuber prior to its release (excluding Epic Noggin and Epic Furcorn, of course).
- Epic Thumpies was the first epic not to be released in a duet, but rather in a solo.
- The description references Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
- The bone sigil tablecloth also appears in the 'Big Blue Bubble Inc.' game, Thumpies in the following levels:
- RhooTz and iziT appear on the Thumpies Totem and Thumpies Totem, Too decorations, respectively.
- The decorative cloth on the drum is identical to the symbol seen on the Wubbox Stockpile and Shellbeat's central drum
- This is the only monster so far to have a breeding time of 33 hours
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element