|“||You know FurFace and NoObiE, RawT and ReeCEsS... but do you recall the bounciest Thumpies of all? RhooTz and iziT the Epic Thumpies are more feisty furballs from the Thumpies clan that have drifted from their home dimension into the Monster World. The horned and horticultural pair share a misshapen eye for design and aesthetics, decorating their percussive stump with an ornate tarp the the nearby wildlife find uniquely inviting.||”|
Epic Thumpies is a monster who arrived to My Singing Monsters on October 10th, 2018.
Much like its Rare counterpart, it's based off of two Thumpies from the original Thumpies game: RhooTz (left) and iziT (right). These Thumpies have brought some decorations for their stump, mainly a white cloth with a blue design for the bone element. This has attracted a few butterflies who fly around the stump. RhooTz has cranked eyes with one yellow and one green, wood horns, and leaves. sometimes there can be a red ornament (or ladybug) by one of the horns. iziT has a large pink eye and the other is a red eye. It is white with horns of a ram.
- See Thumpies.
Epic Thumpies is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Thumpies is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Thumpies:
- La (requires level 10)
- Bingo Bango Bongos (level 7)
- Thumpies Totem, Too (level 10)
- Fire Bush (level 5) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Thumpies is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Thumpies.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Thumpies, see Monster Names.
- Epic Thumpies was the first epic to not be revealed by a YouTuber prior to its release (excluding Epic Noggin and Epic Furcorn, of course).
- Epic Thumpies was the first epic not to be released in a duet, but rather in a solo.
- The names "Haawn and Choowie" is a reference to the popular franchise Star Wars, referencing the characters Han Solo and Chewbacca.
- The description references Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
- The names "Bawnee and Klyde" are a reference to the two famous criminals, Bonnie and Clyde.
- The bone sigil tablecloth also appears in the 'Big Blue Bubble Inc.' game, Thumpies in the following levels:
- The names "Burrt and Urrnee" are a reference to the two popular characters from the children's show Sesame Street, Bert and Ernie.
- RhooTz and iziT appear on the Thumpies Totem and Thumpies Totem, Too decorations, respectively.
- The decorative cloth on the drum is identical to the symbol seen on the Wubbox Stockpile and Shellbeat's central drum
- This is the only monster so far to have a breeding time of 33 hours
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element