|“||Inspired by their Ethereal neighbors' impressive mech suits, a collection of clever Air Island T-Roxes put their heads together to build upon their own mechanical aspects. After much tinkering and occasional consultations with their brainy mentors, these tech-savvy T-Roxes crafted exoskeletons so advanced, they bonded with their organic components. The resulting cyborg is packed with exciting features: a scratch-resistant dome, built-in nightlights, and even a pair of foot-vacuums for tidying up after lunchtime.||”|
Epic T-Rox is an Epic Monster that was added on December 12th, 2018.
The Epic T-Rox is a purple, green, and grey colored monster. Its general shape is still distinctly similar to that of the T-Rox and Rare T-Rox, but has a smooth exterior more akin to that of the Rare Reebro
- See T-Rox.
Epic T-Rox is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic T-Rox is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic T-Rox:
- Punkleton (requires level 9) ()
- Reebro (level 9) ()
- Innertuba (level 20)
- Smunkit (level 11)
- Elmenco Stump (level 13) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic T-Rox is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See T-Rox.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic T-Rox, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
In 2019, Epic T-Rox dressed up as the Xenomorph from the Alien series. It also has 4 pipes coming out, and marked teeth and claws. This was repeated for 2020.
- Epic T-Rox was added on December 12th, 2018
- Epic T-Rox`s breeding combo was teased in a Facebook image.
- One of the possible names for Epic T-Rox "Starrk" is a reference to the Marvel superhero character Iron Man's alter ego Tony Stark.
- One of the possible names for Epic T-Rox is "Roombuh" which is a reference to Roombas.
- Epic T-Rox does not have eyes. This can be seen when it lifts its green helmet up.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element