|“||Epic Stoggs are practitioners of an arcane self-reinvention technique known only as 'stegosynth.' It's said to be an instinctual knowledge embedded deep within the lineage of all Stoggs, but that only certain individuals of the species can retrieve it. The outcome of embracing the stegosynth is a transformation that shepherds in great physical changes, most notably to the familiar waveform that runs along the flank and tail of the Monster. Even though they may not look it, their puffy toes are perfect for digging up terrain and helping plant seeds in the ground, inviting the designation of 'Best-in-Sow.' Their only downside is that they keep trying to make 'fetch' happen.||”|
Epic Stogg looks very notably different from its natural counterpart. It is purple, has a face mask and 3 teeth on its top, as well as having pink feet with 2 toes. It also has black spikes on its hips and a green radar-like screen on its side.
- See Stogg.
Epic Stogg is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Stogg is different for each island.
- Fire Haven: + Repatillo and Glowl
- Faerie Island: + Bridg-it and Squot
- Bone Island: + Withur and Phangler
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Stogg:
- Floogull (requires level 9) ()
- Clavi Gnat (level 9) ()
- Peckidna (level 9) ()
- Hammock (level 10)
- Toob (level 10)
- Mount Knottshurr (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Stogg is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Stogg.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Stogg, see Monster Names.
- Epic Stogg is the 3rd Epic Fire Monster to be released.
- Epic Stogg is the 3rd robotic variation of a monster, with the first being Epic T-Rox and the second being Epic Reedling.
- Coincidentally, they are all the Epic form of a monster.
- It was teased in a Twitter post on June 22nd, 2021, and released on June 23rd, 2021 alongside G'day.
- "Stegosynth" was a concept name for Stogg.
- Epic Stogg was seemingly unbreedable on Faerie Island when it first released.
- The last sentence of Epic Stogg's bio seems to reference the movie Mean Girls, a well-known quote from which is "stop trying to make 'fetch' happen"; it could also double as a play on words regarding Stogg's dog-like tendencies and features (as dogs are known to play fetch).
- Epic Stogg is the 3rd monster to have a breeding time of 29 hours, the first being Epic Bowgart, and the 2nd is Epic Dandidoo.
- There was a glitch at its release where Epic Stogg's leg spikes didn't show in the shop or during its idle animation. It was later fixed.
- Epic Stogg seems to take name inspirations from different species of stegosaurian dinosaurs:
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element