|“||Sweeter (and more stylish) than your run-of-the-mill sea cucumber is the sea spineapple, an aquatic plant emulated by the Epic Spunge. This clever Monster's camouflage extends beyond its dual spineapple stems to its gelatinous body itself, which can morph into a translucent state. The effectiveness of the survival tactic is debatable at best, as Epic Spunge's stout skeleton remains visible within.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Spunge is a triple-element Epic Monster. It was added on May 29th, 2019 during Version 2.2.9. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 1 hour long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Spunge still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Spunge.
Epic Spunge is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Spunge:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Spunge, see Monster Names.
- Epic Spunge was teased on the 28th of May 2019 featuring Rare Spunge (being available for purchase at the time from the StarShop) sneezing and being handed a tissue by a large purple, pink polka-dotted tentacle.
- Epic Spunge is the first and one of only 2 monsters to have its skeleton visible through its translucent body, the other being Epic Ghazt, not counting the Punkleton, or the Bona-Petite, as their skeletons makes up the exterior of their bodies.
- Epic Spunge was released on May 29, 2019.
- Several of the names of Epic Spunge, as well as the pineapple protrusions on its head, are references to SpongeBob Squarepants.
- When paired with its Common and Rare counterparts, they all complete a "-clops" trio, being a cyclops, biclops, and triclops. It is currently unknown if this was intentional.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element