|“||Who conjures illusions and casts enchantments? Who can summon the bellow of a Boss from the wee gullet of a Dipster? The wickedly whimsical, magically mystical Epic Shrubb! These Monsters are imbued with a substantial spellcasting capacity ideal for bewitching unwitting beings. The Epic Shrubb must wear wooly socks to prevent its power from leaking through its spindly feet in its sleep. If only it could lie on its back!||”|
Epic Shrubb looks very similar to its regular counterpart, but yellow with more gray limbs. It also doesn't have a beard, and its head is covered in hair. It wears socks and has a translucent orange orb on its back instead of a plant, held up by roots. Epic Shrubb is known for using magic to do a variety of different mystical abilities, as explained from its bio.
- See Shrubb.
Epic Shrubb has been available for breeding at the following times:
- From October 9th to October 16th, 2019.
All start and end at 19:00 UTC unless otherwise noted.
Epic Shrubb is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Shrubb is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + T-Rox and Oaktopus
- Water Island: + Reedling and Quibble
- Earth Island: + PomPom and Dandidoo
- Fire Haven: + Barrb and Cybop
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Shrubb:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Shrubb is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Shrubb.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Shrubb, see Monster Names.
- Epic Shrubb was teased on October 8th, 2019 and released the day after on October 9th.
- Epic Shrubb is the first new Epic to have a unique egg design on its own, as all Rares & previous Epics already got one after September 25th, 2019.
- It is unknown if Epic Shrubb is born with its orb or magical powers, or if it was gifted the orb and the powers. It is possible that the orb holds all of the Epic Shrubb's magical abilities.
- Epic Shrubb is the ninth monster to wear any sort of clothing on their body, the first eight being each member of the Shugafam (Seasonal costumes do not count).
- Following Epic Shrubb, Epic Punkleton is the tenth monster to wear clothing. (a hat, gloves, a choker and shoes)
- There was a bug where Epic Shrubb received Rare Shrubb's Monster Names. However, this was since fixed a few days later.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element