|“||Who conjures illusions and casts enchantments? Who can summon the bellow of a Boss from the wee gullet of a Dipster? The wickedly whimsical, magically mystical Epic Shrubb! These Monsters are imbued with a substantial spellcasting capacity ideal for bewitching unwitting beings. The Epic Shrubb must wear wooly socks to prevent its power from leaking through its spindly feet in its sleep. If only it could lie on its back!||”|
Epic Shrubb is a double-element Epic Monster. It was added on October 9th, 2019 during Version 2.3.2. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 19 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Shrubb still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Shrubb.
Epic Shrubb is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Shrubb is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + T-Rox and Oaktopus
- Water Island: + Reedling and Quibble
- Earth Island: + PomPom and Dandidoo
- Fire Haven: + Barrb and Cybop
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Shrubb:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Shrubb, see Monster Names.
- Epic Shrubb was teased on October 8th, 2019 and released the day after on October 9th.
- Epic Shrubb teaser involved Rare Potbelly lifting weights while Epic Shrubb's arms somewhat showed in the foreground.
- Epic Shrubb is the first new Epic to be released with a unique egg design. All Rares and Epic previously got theirs on September 25th, 2019.
- It is unknown if Epic Shrubb is born with its orb or magical powers, or if it was gifted the orb and the powers. It is possible that the orb holds all of the Epic Shrubb's magical abilities.
- Epic Shrubb is the ninth monster to wear any sort of clothing on their body, the first eight being each member of the Shugafam.
- There was a bug where Epic Shrubb received Rare Shrubb's Monster Names. This was since fixed a few days later.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element