|“||Creatures from the deep are oft met by seafaring Monsters with apprehension, but the Epic Shellbeat swims against the current. This beat-keeping Epic is the sonic equivalent of a lighthouse in the dark, playing a reliable rhythm that guides disoriented vessels to the safety of the shore. When the living ocean beckons for a lifeguard, Epic Shellbeat is there!
This Monster, like all Epic Monsters, cannot breed.
Epic Shellbeat has a color gradient from red to yellow. Its shell is purple with green spots and it has spikes. Its tail resembles that of an Ankylosaurus. Its hands resemble lobster claws, it has a squid beak, and its drum kit appears to be made of a coral-like substance.
- See Shellbeat.
Epic Shellbeat have been available for breeding at the following times:
- From July 10th to July 17th, 2019.
- From August 10th - TBA
Epic Shellbeat is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Shellbeat:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Shellbeat is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Shellbeat.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Shellbeat, see Monster Names.
- Epic Shellbeat appeared in the game files (Book of Monsters and Memory Game) on July 9th, 2019.
- Epic Shellbeat's in-game bio indicates that it was the source of the underwater sound in a teaser released on July 9th, 2019, guiding a boat through a storm set to arrive on July 16th- July 23, 2019.
- It’s face resembles a parrot, or more appropriately, a parrotfish.
- Epic Shellbeat's central drum is marked with a symbol that resembles the Light element.
- This is the first, and so far, the only monster to have a breeding time of 43 hours
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element