|“||After emerging from its amber encasement, Flutter the Freed Thing laid eyes on a Common Scups and immediately felt a suction-cupped kinship. Flutter led a handful of chosen Scups on a journey into its native realm of Thingia, home to all Things. Immersed in a whimsical world of stickiness, these Scups soon morphed into Flutter-like Epics - a testament to their second home!||”|
Epic Scups has wings that resemble 4 insect wings, it has purple fur with yellow polka-dots all over its body, while the feet has darker purple spots instead, with a bug mouth, lighter-colored foot outline, and very orange-yellow eyes. It resembles a thing from Fling a Thing!
- See Scups.
Epic Scups is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Scups is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Scups:
- Ti (requires level 10)
- Freed Thing (level 14)
- Stritch Skin (level 6)
- Thumpies Totem, Too (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Scups is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Scups.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Scups, see Monster Names.
- Epic Scups was teased in a video released on twitter on April 9th 2019.
- This also appears to be the Epic teased in the loading screen for Eggs-Travaganza (Easter) 2019
- The reason why Epic Scups looks like Flutter, is because Scups uses its suction cups like feet to play songs, and the Things use their mouth to stick on the glass.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element