|“||Epic Schmoochle is dripping with sickly-sweet feelings of love and adoration - it's a wonder it doesn't get toothaches! This pair unabashedly indulges in PDA, whispering sweet nothings to one another and stealing quick smooches wherever it goes. Other Monsters may find it a bit nauseating, but nothing can come between these saccharine sweethearts!||”|
Epic Schmoochle is an Epic Seasonal Monster that celebrates the Season of Love holiday and is found on Air Island. It was added on February 13th, 2019 during Version 2.2.6. As an Epic Seasonal Monster, it is only available at certain times across all islands. It is best obtained by breeding Riff and Quibble. By default, its breeding time is 22 hours and 14 minutes long. Although Epic Schmoochle does not have good coin production when collecting once per day, when collecting multiple times it can rival other Monsters such as Ethereals or Quad-elements.
Epic Schmoochle can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with Punkleton and Hoola. Epic Schmoochle has a decent coin production compared to other Monsters on Seasonal Shanty.
- See Schmoochle.
Epic Schmoochle is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
Mirror Islands share the same combination as their regular counterpart.
As with any Seasonal Monster or Epic Monster, any monster placed on the island will remain forever until sold. Below are the dates for which it was available for breeding or purchase:
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Schmoochle:
- Chokkolit Fountain (requires level 9)
- Luff-Balloons (level 9)
- Gargle-oyle (level 9)
- Curious Cultivar (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Schmoochle, see Monster Names.
- Most Epic Seasonals have a max income at Level 20 that is 1.5 times as much as their common counterpart. However, Epic Schmoochle has a max income twice as large as the common Schmoochle. This may be so it has a similar coin maximum per bed as the other Seasonals.
- The Epic Schmoochle was first revealed in 2019’s Season of Love trailer.
- When it first released, there was a glitch that made Schmoochles on Gold island play their Air island track instead.
- Much like the other Epic Seasonals, the Epic Schmoochle has a unique idle animation in comparison to its Common and Rare counterparts.
- Strangely it requires Riff in it’s breeding just like it’s Common and Rare Counterpart.
- All names for the Epic Schmoochle only come from the community's names from the Epic Schmoochle Naming Contest. It ended on February 8th, 2019 with winners announced during the My Singing Monsters Live stream. The formal list of winners was made available on social media and listed below:
- RachelNRoss by Caterina Cox
- Faundew by Karen Robinson
- ExOh by Jack Turner
- Luvdwun by Jake
- Doscocos by Marisa Lyn
- Rhom'Anze by Kimberly Tattersfield
- CocoLaite by TheGhaztFan
- Kewpidd by Brendan Chuuster
- Gump by Kayla Kujkowski
- BonBonNClyde by Larry Mantic
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element