|“||Epic Schmoochle is dripping with sickly-sweet feelings of love and adoration - it's a wonder it doesn't get toothaches! This pair unabashedly indulges in PDA, whispering sweet nothings to one another and stealing quick smooches wherever it goes. Other Monsters may find it a bit nauseating, but nothing can come between these saccharine sweethearts!||”|
The Epic Schmoochle first appeared on February 13th, 2019.
The appearance of the Epic Schmoochle may be based on a box of chocolates, mostly because of the heart on their chests and heads, the red ribbon bow on their chest and various colored hearts on their arms. The lower head has two small pink ponytails, the head slightly higher has two pink puffs on both sides of the head. It has a pair of white wings. Its breeding time takes 22 hours and 14 minutes for Valentines Day.
- See Schmoochle.
Epic Schmoochle is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Schmoochle is:
Mirror Islands share the same combination as their regular counterpart.
As with any Seasonal Monster or Epic Monster, any monster placed on the island will remain forever until sold. Below are the dates for which it was available for breeding or purchase:
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Schmoochle:
- Chokkolit Fountain (requires level 9)
- Luff-Balloons (level 9)
- Gargle-oyle (level 9)
- Curious Cultivar (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Schmoochle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Schmoochle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Schmoochle, see Monster Names.
- Most Epic Seasonals have a max income at Level 20 that is 1.5 times as much as their common counterpart. The Epic Schmoochle, however, has a max income twice as large as the common Schmoochle.
- The Epic Schmoochle was first revealed in 2019’s Season of Love trailer.
- Much like the other Epic Seasonals, the Epic Schmoochle has a unique idle animation in comparison to its Common and Rare counterparts.
- All names for the Epic Schmoochle only come from the community's names from the Epic Schmoochle Naming Contest. It ended on February 8th, 2019 with winners announced during the My Singing Monsters Live stream. The formal list of winners was made available on social media and listed below:
- RachelNRoss by Caterina Cox
- Faundew by Karen Robinson
- ExOh by Jack Turner
- Luvdwun by Jake
- Doscocos by Marisa Lyn
- Rhom'Anze by Kimberly Tattersfield
- CocoLaite by TheGhaztFan
- Kewpidd by Brendan Chuuster
- Gump by Kayla Kujkowski
- BonBonNClyde by Larry Mantic
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element