|“||Epic Riff's ability to shred on its symbiotic instrument is so impressive, its instrument needs two necks! But wait - is this instrument even alive? Of course it is! The eyeless, noseless, mouthless, and otherwise faceless instrument may have sacrificed its expressive visage for an extra neck, but it is still capable of communicating with its winged pal via forceful strums and playful twangs.||”|
The Epic Riff is a purple, one-eyed, horned, feathered, winged, and webbed-footed monster. Its guitar is two necked and has spikes at the bottom. According to its in-game bio, Epic Riff's guitar is, in fact alive, even though the guitar has no eyes, nose, or mouth.
- See Riff.
Epic Riff is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Riff:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Riff is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Riff.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Riff, see Monster Names.
- The Epic Riff seems to be referencing the "one eyed one horned flying purple people eater", even though it has no teeth to eat and two horns.
- The top of the Epic Riff’s head can be seen at the bottom of the 2019 Halloween loading screen.
- Interestingly, its head could only be seen on devices with a 4:3 ratio (such as an iPad Mini 2), as widescreen devices crop out much of the bottom of the original screen. The visibility of the bottom of the screen becomes progressively worse with current modern flagship devices that use aspect ratios such as 18:9, 19.5:9, or 21:9.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element