(This? THIS is Epic Quibble? You're Sure? Okay...)
AHEM! The Epic Quibble is a Mystifying creature that... that... UGH! We give up. If you want to research this thing, be our guest.
This Monster, like all Epic Monsters, cannot breed.
Epic Quibble looks very different compared to its common counterpart, appearing to be a completely different, flesh red monster pretending to be a Quibble. The "body" has nostrils, a mouth, and two pairs of visible feet, somewhat resembling a Toe Jammer, the "heads" appear to be eye stalks covered in horns that somewhat resemble Quibble's hair and beak, and a makeshift keyboard made with planks of wood and buttons sitting on top of dirt.
- See Quibble.
Epic Quibble is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Quibble is different for each island.
- Cold Island: + Congle and Dandidoo
- Air Island: + Scups and Maw
- Water Island: + Spunge and Shrubb
- Fire Oasis: + Wynq and Pango
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Quibble:
- Bowgart (requires level 9) ()
- T-Rox (level 7) ()
- Reedling (level 9) ()
- Woolabee (level 9) ()
- Bloofi Tree (level 12)
- Striking Bulbs (level 25)
- Givutawai Tree (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Quibble is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Quibble.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Quibble, see Monster Names.
- Epic Quibble was teased on June 11th, 2019
- Epic Quibble was released on June 12th, 2019
- Contrary to Common and Rare that are 2 monsters in 1, Epic Quibble is only 1 monster
- All of Epic Quibble's possible names are corruptions of the word "Quibble."
- The Epic Quibble is the first monster in the game to not have a normal description. As such, after its release, the Monster-Handlers hosted a contest on their Facebook page that allowed players to make and send in their own descriptions for it.
- The movements of the Epic Quibble, much like most of the Epic Monsters, are mirrored to its Common and Rare counterparts.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element