|“|| Some Monsters age gracefully, while others age... like this. The seasoned Epic Quarrister has been one with the Earth for so long that vegetation has begun to take root within its weathered form, changing the landscape of this once-formidable golem forever. Ever the optimists, Epic Quarrister's heads can't help but smile at its new buttercup-yellow blooms and dignified Bawnzi tree. Well, MOST of its heads.|
This Monster, like all Epic Monsters, cannot breed.
Epic Quarrister seems to have a Bonsai Tree on top of its head. The limbs seem to be covered in dirt, flowers, and grass with vines and cracks everywhere on its body. Many of the heads and features have been mixed up. Roots have grown in between the cracks. The head in the middle has 6 sharp teeth and one eye.
- See Quarrister.
Epic Quarrister is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Quarrister:
- Fossil-osaurus (requires level 17)
- Boss Monument (level 18)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18)
- Mount Knottshurr (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Quarrister is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Quarrister.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Quarrister, see Monster Names.
- Epic Quarrister appeared in the Book of Monsters on May 8th, 2019 the day it was released.
- It has a tree on it, despite Water (element) not being present on Earth Island.
- Epic Quarrister's "Bawnzi" tree from the teaser was widely believed to be part of Epic Oaktopus's body.
- Epic Quarrister was released on May 8th, 2019 along with Epic Oaktopus, which is fitting due to the theme of corruption, and the fact that they both have heavy Plant element inspiration.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element