|“||Some Monsters age gracefully, while others age... like this. The seasoned Epic Quarrister has been one with the Earth for so long that vegetation has begun to take root within its weathered form, changing the landscape of this once-formidable golem forever. Ever the optimists, Epic Quarrister's heads can't help but smile at its new buttercup-yellow blooms and dignified Bawnzi Tree. Well, MOST of its heads.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Quarrister is a quad-element Epic Monster found on Earth Island. It was added on May 8th, 2019 during Version 2.2.8. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding Clamble and Dandidoo. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 11 hours long. Epic Quarrister has a great coin production, which is comparable to Rare Hoola or Rare Humbug depending on your coin collection schedule, and is only beaten by monsters with higher coin production like Epic Hoola, Werdos, and Rare Wubbox. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Quarrister.
Epic Quarrister is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Quarrister:
- Fossil-osaurus (requires level 17)
- Boss Monument (level 18)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18)
- Mount Knottshurr (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Quarrister, see Monster Names.
- Epic Quarrister appeared in the Book of Monsters on May 8th, 2019, the day it was released.
- It has a tree on it, despite Water (element) not being present on Earth Island.
- Epic Quarrister's "Bawnzi" tree from the teaser was widely believed to be part of Epic Oaktopus's body.
- Epic Quarrister was released on May 8th, 2019 along with Epic Oaktopus, which is fitting due to the theme of corruption, and the fact that they both have heavy Plant element inspiration.
- One of the heads appears to not have eyes.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element