|“||It may be the most Epic branch in a spidery family tree of scare-masters, but Epic Punkleton just wants to be loved by the masses! This Monster thespian longs to give a performance that elicits a standing ovation from its adoring audience - not screams of terror. It is no stranger to Plant Island's wardrobe department, where it tests out various costume pieces and facial carvings in an effort to appear more relatable to its fellow Monsters.||”|
Epic Punkleton is a yellow-boned Punkleton wearing gloves, shoes, a top hat similar to Shugajo, and ruffled collars. The Smunkin head appears green (not yet ripe) and the entire front of its face appears to have been carved off showing its yellow-orange solid interior.
- See Punkleton.
Epic Punkleton is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Punkleton:
- Inverdigus Cemetery (requires level 9)
- Creepy Cauldron (level 9)
- Smunk-o-Lantern Patch (level 9)
- Frightful Fripperies (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Punkleton is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Punkleton.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Punkleton, see Monster Names.
- It was revealed in the video for Spooktacle 2019.
- Epic Punkleton stands behind the logo in the Spooktacle 2019 Loading Screen. Only its feet and hat are visible.
- From October 16th to October 28th, Big Blue Bubble held a a contest to predict what Epic Punkleton's face will look like, as it wasn't revealed yet. The winners won BBB's Spooktacle toys from PlayMonster.
- Of the original five Seasonals, Punkleton was the first to appear in the game while the Epic Punkleton was the last.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element