|“||Epic Pummel's wide set eyes are each able to focus on separate pages of its favorite book, allowing this bookworm to read in record time! Tragically, the information they take in is rarely retained thanks to their broad heads carrying more water than brains. How do you even wear bonnets with that kind of head, anyway!? Nonetheless, their well-read nature does grant them with an impressive vocabulary.||”|
Epic Pummel is similar to Pummel, but green with square mallet heads, no arms, a runic pattern on it's drum reminiscent of the one is Wubbox Stockpile, and 3 fins instead of 1. It also has a hammerhead-like set of eyes. It also has a shark tail and no arms.
- See Pummel.
Epic Pummel is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness). Also, each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Pummel:
- La (requires level 10)
- Bingo Bango Bongos (level 7)
- Digger (level 15)
- Thumpies Totem, Too (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Pummel is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Pummel.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Pummel, see Monster Names.
- Epic Pummel's membrane is marked with a symbol that resembles the Runic path, which represents Rare Magical Monsters.
- The “Bonnet” references in its description reference Bonnethead sharks, which are related to hammerhead sharks, which inspired the epic punmel’s design.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element