|“||Every Common Potbelly shares a deep connection with the pot it calls home. Epic Potbellies, however, take this protective instinct to new heights! This territorial Elemental is perfectly pleasant... until an unwitting Monster tries to borrow its pot. Trespassers cause the Epic Potbelly to transform from delightful daisy to snarling snapdragon, baring its fearsome fangs and flapping its mighty wings. Tragically, the stone reinforcements added to its pot make it much too heavy to fly anywhere.||”|
Epic Potbelly is a single-element Epic Monster. It was added on September 26th, 2018 during the 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 9 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Potbelly still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Potbelly.
Epic Potbelly is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Potbelly is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Entbrat and Shrubb
- Cold Island: + Deedge and Oaktopus
- Water Island: + Shellbeat and Dandidoo
- Earth Island: + Quarrister and Furcorn
- Fire Haven: + Tring and Cybop
- Light Island: + Blow't and Boskus
- Psychic Island: + Gloptic and Phangler
- Shugabush Island: + Shugabush and Furcorn
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Potbelly:
- Star Rocks (requires level 12)
- Elmenco Stump (level 13)
- Striking Bulbs (level 25)
- Inverdigus Path (level 11) (,)
- Aurora Path (level 16) (,)
- Puddly Path (level 24) (,)
- Joulygood Path (level 29) (,)
- Ignoxious Path (level 18) ()
- Angroan Path (level 27) (,)
- Mah'roune Scale Path (level 25) (,)
- Decibur Path (level 25) (,)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Drake the Halls
|Festival of Yay Series||30|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Potbelly, see Monster Names.
- Spyrow, is a reference to the PlayStation game Spyro The Dragon.
- Trawgdor, is a reference to Trogdor the Burninator, a dragon character from Homestar Runner.
- Epic Potbelly was originally revealed by the YouTuber The Monster Explorers as Big Blue Bubble asked them to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Friday (September 21st). It arrived in the game on September 26th, 2018 along with Epic Mammott that was revealed on Monday, September 24th.
- Epic Potbelly and Epic Mammott were the first two Epic Monsters released at the same time to both be single-elements.
- This species of Potbelly is not a plant, but a dragon as shown in the description.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element