|“||Every common Potbelly shares a deep connection with the pot it calls home. Epic Potbellies, however, take this protective instinct to new heights! This territorial Elemental is perfectly pleasant... until an unwitting Monster tries to borrow its pot. Trespassers cause the Epic Potbelly to transform from delightful daisy to snarling snapdragon, baring its fearsome fangs and flapping its mighty wings. Tragically, the stone reinforcements added to its pot make it much too heavy to fly anywhere.||”|
The Epic Potbelly is a monster who arrived in My Singing Monsters on September 26th, 2018.
It is shown as a yellowish dragon with green horns and wings. Instead of a pot, it comes out of a castle. Epic Potbelly has much fewer teeth than its common cousin, and it also has forked tongues. These forked tongues are also visible when they close their mouths slightly. In their idle animation, sometimes they will stick their tongues out like a snake.
- See Potbelly.
Epic Potbelly is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Potbelly is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Entbrat + Shrubb
- Cold Island: + Deedge + Oaktopus
- Water Island: + Shellbeat + Dandidoo
- Earth Island: + Quarrister + Furcorn
- Fire Haven: + Tring + Cybop
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Potbelly:
- Star Rocks (requires level 12)
- Elmenco Stump (level 13)
- Striking Bulbs (level 25)
- Inverdigus Path (level 11) (,)
- Aurora Path (level 16) (,)
- Puddly Path (level 24) (,)
- Joulygood Path (level 29) (,)
- Ignoxious Path (level 18) ()
- Star Rocks (level 12) (,)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Potbelly is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Potbelly.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Potbelly, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
On December 12th, 2018, unlike Potbelly and Rare Potbelly, Epic Potbelly didn't wear a Santa hat, but it did decorate its pot/castle with a red bow and some rather festive red green and white stripes. It was one of the first Epics ever to dress up for the Festival of Yay.
- Epic Potbelly was originally revealed by the YouTuber The Monster Explorers as Big Blue Bubble asked them to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Friday (September 21st). It arrived in the game on September 26th, 2018 along with Epic Mammott that was revealed on Monday, September 24th.
- Epic Potbelly and Epic Mammott were the first two Epic Monsters released at the same time to both be single-elements.
- One of Epic Potbelly's default names, Spyrow, is likely a reference to the PlayStation game Spyro The Dragon.
- One of Epic Potbelly's default names, Trawgdor, is a reference to Trogdor the Burninator, a dragon character from Homestar Runner.
- Unlike the original and rare Potbelly, the lower part, instead of vines, is actually a tail. This is probably to add to the way it looks like a dragon.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element