|“||PomPoms eat red food, Rare PomPoms eat indigo food, and Epic PomPoms eat... EVERYTHING! When a group of Commons discovered a shared passion for the culinary arts, their varied and vibrant new diet produced a long list of enviable features. Increased vitamin intake has made the pelt of the Epic PomPom luxuriously fluffy and reverted it to its original white hue. Unexpected side effects include incredible cranial growths and blindingly bright stripes in every shade.||”|
Epic PomPom is a monster who arrived to My Singing Monsters on September 19th, 2018.
It looks more puffy and cloudy than its common cousin, and its limbs are rainbow-colored, a possible homage to Cloud Island from Dawn of Fire. Instead of pigtails, it has two pairs of rainbow-colored horns, and yellow eyes with blue rings around them. It also has red lips. It has three toes instead of two.
- See PomPom.
Epic PomPom is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic PomPom is different for each island.
- Air Island: + T-Rox and Cybop
- Earth Island: + Reedling and Drumpler
- Shugabush Island: + Shugabush and Mammott
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic PomPom:
- Rare Cybop (requires level 7) (, )
- Shugabass (level 9) ()
- Sweetstreamz Tree (level 23)
- PU System (level 26)
- Hammock (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic PomPom is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See PomPom.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic PomPom, see Monster Names.
- Epic PomPom's Bio states that all PomPoms were originally white when they hatched and they turned into whatever color of the food they ate. The reason Epic PomPom has so many rainbows and white fur is because it eats everything, not just foods of a certain amount.
- Epic PomPom was originally revealed by the YouTuber MSMPokeGamer as Big Blue Bubble asked him to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including FaceBook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Friday (September 14th). It arrived in the game on September 19th, 2018 along with Epic Toe Jammer.
- The white plumes and rainbow skin is similar to the blending of all colors of light. Blending all colors of light will produce white light, while refracting white light will bring the colors of the rainbow.
- The “clouds“ on the PomPom‘s body may refer to Cloud Island, from the prequel game, Dawn of fire
- Unlike its Common and Rare forms, you can see Epic PomPom's upper teeth.
- This could mean that the Common and Rare forms don't even have upper teeth.
- It, Epic Noggin and Epic Mammott are currently the only Epic Monsters that like a Rare Monster.
- Out of the three, It is the only Epic that doesn’t like the Rare Wubbox.
- The Epic Pompom and Epic Deedge are the first Epic Monsters to require a Single Element Monster to breed an Epic
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element