|“||When a Rare Pango completes a particularly well-crafted, ice-sculpted self portrait, it feels a fleeting flash of self-confidence that flows into the very soul of its sculpture. These positive vibes animate the icy figure, giving life to an Epic Pango! Epic Pangos are exceptionally warm-hearted in spite of their chilling appearance, projecting their sweet disposition to the world through a Swurlee Nut-flavored ice cream belly badge.||”|
Epic Pango is a double-element Epic Monster. It was added on July 24th, 2019 during Version 2.3.0. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 3 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Pango still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Pango.
Epic Pango is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Pango is different for each island.
- Cold Island: + Thumpies and Oaktopus
- Air Island: + Congle and Cybop
- Earth Island: + Reedling and Furcorn
- Fire Oasis: + Whaddle and Maw
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Pango:
- Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , )
- Boskus (level 9) ()
- PU System (level 26)
- Castanevine (level 18)
- Swurlee Tree (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Pango, see Monster Names.
- "Kowalskee" is a reference to the penguin, Kowalski from The Penguins of Madagascar.
- "Wheeezee" might be a reference to the penguin, Wheezy from Toy Story.
- Epic Pango was teased in the SummerSong 2019 video, in the SummerSong Loading Screen and in a Facebook post on July 23rd, 2019.
- According to this tweet, Epic Pango's internal body temperatures are comparible to Mars or Jupiter (about -81° C).
- It appeared in the Monster Book and Memory Game on July 24th, 2019.
- The ice cream on its belly is similar to how the Care Bears characters each possess their own unique symbol on their bellies.
- Its design is loosely based on the Macaroni Penguin ( https://instagram.com/p/CCWu6-slcFG )
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element