|“|| When a Rare Pango completes a particularly well-crafted, ice-sculpted self portrait, it feels a fleeting flash of self-confidence that flows into the very soul of its sculpture. These positive vibes animate the icy figure, giving life to an Epic Pango! Epic Pangos are exceptionally warm-hearted in spite of their chilling appearance, projecting their sweet disposition to the world through a Swurlee Nut-flavored ice cream belly badge.|
This Monster, like all Epic Monsters, cannot breed.
Epic Pango is a one-eyed, baby-blue penguin-like creature with light-purple spots and a cracked ice beak, along with cracked ice fingernails and toenails, one on each respective limb. It has a flat but spreaded hairstyle that is colored light blue.
Its one eye is round but with a pupil that resembles that of a snake's pupil. On its white belly is a badged symbol of an ice cream cone. Similarly to the original Pango, the Epic Pango has fur and two sweater-like legs.
- See Pango.
Epic Pango has been available for breeding at the following times:
- From July 24th to July 31st, 2019.
All start and end at 19:00 UTC unless otherwise noted.
Epic Pango is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Pango is different for each island.
- Cold Island: + Thumpies and Oaktopus
- Air Island: + Congle and Cybop
- Earth Island: + Reedling and Furcorn
- Fire Oasis: + Whaddle and Maw
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Pango:
- Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , )
- Boskus (level 9) ()
- PU System (level 26)
- Castanevine (level 18)
- Swurlee Tree (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Pango is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Pango.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Pango, see Monster Names.
- Epic Pango was teased in the SummerSong 2019 video, in the SummerSong Loading Screen and in a Facebook post on July 23rd, 2019.
- It appeared in the Monster Book and Memory Game on July 24th, 2019.
- The ice cream on its stomach is similar to how the Care Bears characters each possess their own unique symbol on their bellies.
- One of its nicknames, "Kowalskee" is a reference to the Penguins of Madagascar.
- It is loosely based on the Macaroni Penguin ( https://instagram.com/p/CCWu6-slcFG )
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element