|“||The lineage of Epic Noggin can be traced to the first common settlers of Earth Island, the species' elemental home. While many Noggins migrated to other islands, a select few stayed, preferring the volcanic rumblings and charcoal caverns of Earth Island to any other. Over time, this group's appearance began to mirror its surroundings, transforming into fierce and fiery Epics that now roam free.||”|
The Epic Noggin first appeared on the 5th of September, 2018.
Unlike the common Noggin, Epic Noggin's have a much darker shade of color and it seems to be created from burned or fossilized wood (based on the concept art of Noggin) instead of rock. It has deep red eyes, (As seen in the trailer) and large protruding, tooth-like branches extending from its jaw to the upper lip. (very different from the Common Noggin). The protrusion also covers up its mouth which is burning a red hot flame.
- See Noggin.
Epic Noggin is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Noggin is different for each island.
- Plant Island: Entbrat and Fwog
- Air Island: Riff and Drumpler
- Water Island: Shellbeat and Shrubb
- Earth Island: Quarrister and Cybop
- Fire Haven: Tring and Dandidoo
Mirror Islands share the same combination as their regular counterpart.
Note that both Rares and regular monsters work for breeding in any combination. Success was achieved with Rare Drumpler and Rare Riff on Air, as well as regular Drumpler and Rare Riff. Successful breeding combinations also included regular Fwog and regular Entbrat on Plant. It is unknown if there is any advantage in using Rares or not.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Noggin:
- Rare Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , , )
- Kayna (level 9) ()
- Givutawai Tree (level 9)
- Bingo Bango Bongos (level 7)
- Innertuba (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Noggin is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Noggin.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Noggin, see Monster Names.
- The Epic Noggin was one of the two first Epic creatures added to the game.
- Its eye is seen in the final trailer for the update in which it was added.
- Its eye is also seen in one of the presents on the Givutawai Tree.
- The name “Phishoor“ is a reference to real life fissures.
- The Epic Noggin, Epic Mammott, and Epic PomPom are the only epics that like a rare.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element