|“||The lineage of Epic Noggin can be traced to the first Common settlers of Earth Island, the species' Elemental home. While many Noggins migrated to other islands, a select few stayed, preferring the volcanic rumblings and charcoal caverns of Earth Island to any other. Over time, this group's appearance began to mirror its surroundings, transforming into fierce and fiery Epics that now roam free.||”|
The Epic Noggin first appeared on the 5th of September, 2018.
Unlike the common Noggin, Epic Noggin has a completely black body covered in cracks and whorls. Its eyes are a reddish-orange, and its jaw resembles a hand with four fingers. On all of its digits including its jaw, there are sharp, lighter-colored claws. A fiery glow emanates from its jaw. Its texture is similar to that of fossilized or burned wood.
- See Noggin.
Epic Noggin is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Noggin is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Entbrat and Fwog
- Air Island: + Riff and Drumpler
- Water Island: + Shellbeat and Shrubb
- Earth Island: + Quarrister and Cybop
- Fire Haven: + Tring and Dandidoo
- Faerie Island: + Pladdie and Boskus
- Bone Island: + Plinkajou and Phangler
Mirror Islands share the same combination as their regular counterpart.
Note that both Rares and regular monsters work for breeding in any combination. Success was achieved with Rare Drumpler and Rare Riff on Air, as well as regular Drumpler and Rare Riff. Successful breeding combinations also included regular Fwog and regular Entbrat on Plant. It is unknown if there is any advantage in using Rares or not.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Noggin:
- Rare Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , , )
- Kayna (level 9) (, , )
- Givutawai Tree (level 9)
- Bingo Bango Bongos (level 7)
- Innertuba (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Noggin is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Noggin.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Noggin, see Monster Names.
The names for Epic Noggin are primarily based on rock types.
- Argus - Argillite, a stone, or the Argus mountains
- Boreas - Borolanite, a stone, or the Boreas asteroid
- Cephas - Latin for stone
- Chuck - Chunk and Rock
- Chunk - A chunk of rock
- Coal - Epic Noggin resembles a lump of coal
- Granok - Granite, rock, or perhaps knock
- Handy - Hits head with hands
- Igneous - Igneous rock is formed from cooled magma
- Marble - A type of rock
- Mohs - Moss, and the Mohs Scale for testing hardness of a rock.
- Narms - No arms
- Numbskull - Synonym for blockhead, which Epic Noggin quite literally is
- Olympus - Mount Olympus
- Phishoor - Fissures in the ground
- Qworrtz - Quartz
- Roark - Roar and rock
- Rubble - A pile of stones
- Schlapp - Slap
- Tholus - Tholus means a small hill
- Tongot - Tongs and ingot
- The Epic Noggin was one of the two first Epic creatures added to the game.
- Its eye is seen in the final trailer for the update in which it was added.
- Its eye is also seen in one of the presents on the Givutawai Tree.
- The Epic Noggin, Epic Mammott, and Epic PomPom are the only epics that like a rare.
- The Rare Wubbox doesn’t need to be powered up in order for Epic Noggin to like it.
- It is first and only Epic Monsters to have the shortest time at 1 hour.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element