|“||Maws are sensory creatures that always have an ear to the ground (so to speak), from the pronounced tastebuds and sensitive fur of Common Maw, to the keen eyesight of its Rare cousin. Similarly, Epic Maw is gifted with another valuable sense: smell! With every Epic nose comes the constant threat of sinus infections, but also the savoury scent of freshly baked treats.||”|
Epic Maw is a double-element Epic Monster. It was added on November 7th, 2018 during Version 2.2.3. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 13 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Maw still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Maw.
Epic Maw is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Maw is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Bowgart and Drumpler
- Cold Island: + Spunge and Furcorn
- Air Island: + T-Rox and Quibble
- Fire Oasis: + Whaddle and Pango
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Maw:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Festival of Yay Series||30|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Maw, see Monster Names.
- My Singing Monsters player, JMlol 20 was the first person in the whole world to be awarded with Epic Maw in Big Blue Bubble's twitch Extra Life 2018 stream on November 4th.
- The Epic Maw’s sharp teeth and color were inspired by previous concept versions for Maw
- Epic Maw is one of the first Epic monsters to dress up for both the Spooktacle and for the Festival of Yay.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element