|“||Mammotts may not shovel snow, but Epic Mammotts sure do! This many-limbed monster has evolved to become the ultimate snow shoveling machine. Four furry arms for maximum snow removal, pointed claws and horns to crack stubborn ice, and floppy ears to protect its delicate eyes from rogue snowballs make Epic Mammott the ideal neighbor.||”|
The Epic Mammott is a monster who arrived to My Singing Monsters on September 26th, 2018.
The Epic Mammott has a purple body. It now has 4 arms and polka-dots on each arm, and green eyes instead of yellow. It also has floppy ears and long horns, and pointed teeth unlike it's common cousin. It has long fingernails. These features make it look like a goat.
- See Mammott.
Epic Mammott is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Mammott is different for each island.
- Plant Island: Entbrat and Furcorn
- Cold Island: Deedge and Maw
- Air Island: Riff and Pango
- Earth Island: Quarrister and Drumpler
- Fire Oasis: Sneyser and Quibble
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Mammott:
- Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , , )
- Sneyser (level 9) ()
- Smunkit (level 11)
- Cold Globe (level 16)
- Star Rocks (level 12) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Mammott is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Mammott.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Mammott, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
- Epic Mammott was originally revealed by the YouTuber Logan Peters as Big Blue Bubble asked him to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Monday (September 24th). It arrived in game on September 26th, 2018 along with Epic Potbelly.
- Epic Mammott was also the last Epic Monster to be revealed by a Youtuber.
- Epic Mammott and Epic Potbelly were the first two Epics released at the same time to both be single-elements.
- One of Epic Mammott's names is Bill, a reference to Big Blue Employee Bill.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element