|“||Mammotts may not shovel snow, but Epic Mammotts sure do! This many-limbed monster has evolved to become the ultimate snow shoveling machine. Four furry arms for maximum snow removal, pointed claws and horns to crack stubborn ice, and floppy ears to protect its delicate eyes from rogue snowballs make Epic Mammott the ideal neighbor.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Mammott is a single-element Epic Monster. It was added on September 26th, 2018 during the 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 5 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Mammott still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Mammott.
Epic Mammott is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Mammott is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Entbrat and Furcorn
- Cold Island: + Deedge and Maw
- Air Island: + Riff and Pango
- Earth Island: + Quarrister and Drumpler
- Fire Oasis: + Sneyser and Quibble
- Light Island: + Blow't and Flowah
- Faerie Island: + Pladdie and Stogg
- Shugabush Island: + Shugabush and Oaktopus
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Mammott:
- Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , , )
- Sneyser (level 9) ()
- Gob (level 9) ()
- HippityHop (level 9) ()
- Shugabush (level 9) ()
- Smunkit (level 11)
- Cold Globe (level 16)
- Star Rocks (level 12) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Mammott, see Monster Names.
- Epic Mammott was originally revealed by the YouTuber Logan Peters as Big Blue Bubble asked him to reveal it on YouTube. It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Monday (September 24th). It arrived in game on September 26th, 2018 along with Epic Potbelly.
- Epic Mammott was also the last Epic Monster to be revealed by a YouTuber.
- Epic Mammott and Epic Potbelly were the first two Epics released at the same time to both be single-elements.
- One of Epic Mammott's names is Bill, a reference to Big Blue Employee Bill.
- It was released with Epic Potbelly, and ironically they both resemble animals: Epic Mammott resembles a goat due to its horns, and Epic Potbelly resembles a dragon.
- Epic Mammott was the first new purple Epic Monster to debut in the game.
- Epic Mammott retains the Common Mammot's brown pupils, unlike Rare Mammott, which has green pupils.
- Epic Mammott is the only Natural Monster with a breeding combination that does not have its own element. The breeding comination for the Epic Mammott on Shugabush Island is the Shugabush and the Oaktopus, neither of which have the Cold element.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element