|“||Of all Fire Monsters, the Epic Kayna burns with the strongest, purest energy. So powerful is its connection with the living core of the Monster World, its physical appearance has evolved to reflect the wellspring of shadow and flame - cloven hooves and sharpened claws, substantial horns and deep-set eyes, and an intense purplish-blue glow radiating from between its ashen plates. Wings that once allowed the Fire Epic to drift on thermal updrafts have hardened and fallen out of use, but they are no less impressive when beholding the Epic Kayna across the diverse habitats of its new home on the surface.||”|
Epic Kayna resembles the common Kayna, with gray coloring and a belly that shifts between indigo and purple. Its has hollow eye sockets with purple pinprick pupils, small nostrils, visible brows, cracked cerulean lips and downward-pointing horns. The inside of its mouth is a glowing pinkish color. Most notably it has a pair of bat-like wings on its back, with the skin having a gradient from indigo to pink.
- See Kayna.
Epic Kayna is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Kayna is different for each island.
- Fire Haven: + Tring and Stogg
- Fire Oasis: + Sneyser and Phangler
- Light Island: + Blow't and Furcorn
- Psychic Island: + Gloptic and Oaktopus
- Faerie Island: + Pladdie and Drumpler
- Bone Island: + Plinkajou and Fwog
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Kayna:
- Repatillo (requires level 9) ()
- Wynq (level 9) ()
- Sooza (level 9) ()
- Rootitoot (level 9) ()
- Ziggurab (level 9) ()
- Thrumble (level 9) ()
- Razzli Tree (level 12)
- Freed Thing (level 14)
- Thumpies Totem, Too (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Kayna is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Kayna.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Kayna, see Monster Names.
- It was the first Fire Epic to be released.
- this is a little strange, seeing as Rare Kayna was the last Fire Rare to be released
- Many of its default names come from things related to the Lord of the Rings franchise:
- Galrog- Balrog
- Gawthmog - Gothmog
- Moreea - Moria
- Tollkin - J. R. R. Tolkien
- It was teased in a Limited Sale called Fan Service as a silhouette.
- It was revealed on My Singing Monsters: Fandemonium, and is one of only four Monsters to have been revealed that way, the others being Déjà-Jin, Rare Wimmzies, and Larvaluss.
- This is the second monster to have a breeding time of 15 hours, the first being the Epic Drumpler.
- It is currently the only Fire Epic to like Thumpies Totem, Too.
- On the Magical Islands, Epic Kayna is bred through the island's Quad monster, and a Natural Double Element Monster. Oddly enough, the breeding odds seem to have been manipulated; There is a high chance that breeding failure will result in the Quad monster when using those monsters specifically and those odds stay the same even when Epic Kayna is not avaliable to breed.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element