|“||For as long as anyone can remember, the prideful Epic Gobbleygourd has been complaining about special 'passengers' that ride around in the gourd shaped like a miniature carriage on its back. Are they wayward Crumplings? A product of the Epic Seasonal's overactive imagination? No one's totally sure. The Epic Gobbleygourd insists that the passengers are traveling to a fancy shindig, and that they refer to their host as the 'fairy Gobbmonster' tasked with protecting them from the outside world. Don't ever let it know, but some contend that the Monster secretly cares for the tiny creatures - even sprouting eyes on its tail to keep a watch on their well-being.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Gobbleygourd is a blue, peacock-like monster with a pumpkin/gourd theme. Like its common and rare variants, it has a large beak coming from its head, however it is missing a snood, its face is bumpy, and it has three headstalks on top. It retains a long neck and pumpkins near its legs from its common and rare variants, but rather than have other gourds for a body, it has become slimmer than its variants in order to carry a pumpkin carriage on its back, which has purple curtains and wooden steps. Its legs and talons are tan that are not much different from the common and rare variants. Its wings are the same, but its tail feathers are a little damaged, like the rare variant, and have eyes on them.
- See Gobbleygourd.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Gobbleygourd:
- Gobbley Inflatable (requires level 9)
- Monster Scareglowls (level 9)
- Carnivorous Cornucopia (level 9)
- Oversized Pies (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Gobbleygourd is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Gobbleygourd.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Gobbleygourd, see Monster Names.
- Epic Gobbleygourd was teased the the Feast-Ember 2021 Trailer, A 'Caws' for Celebration.
- It was also teased in the loading screen. (Above the "M" in "My")
- It was also teased again in the mailbox, stating that Rare Gobbleygourd "fears it may soon be upstaged".
- Epic Gobbleygourd released on Wednesday, November 24th.
- Some people speculated that Epic Gobbleygourd would have a different song from its common & rare variants, however this was deconfirmed upon release.
- Epic Wubbox is still the only Epic monster to have a different track to its common counterpart.
- When Epic Gobbleygourd first released, it used the same idle animation as its Common and Rare counterparts. This has been fixed as of November 29th.
- Strangely, its singing animation on Oasis appears to be reused from Haven. Unlike Epic Punkleton on Gold Island, it appears out of sync with its sound.
- Prior to the fix, Epic Gobbleygourd would play its idle animation once on Shanty, before singing.
- This monster is the Second Epic Monster to start with G, with the first one being Epic Ghazt.
- Epic Gobbleygourd's bio and design is based off of Cinderella. Fairy Godmother is Fairy Gobbmonster, it has a pumpkin carriage, it suggests the "Little Passengers" are going to a fancy shindig (like the Prince's ball/party", and the social media announcement of it being able to buy/breed says that you can "Keep it after midnight", unlike the magic from Cinderella.
- Coincedentally, T-Rox's Cinderfella costume was available the week Epic Gobbleygourd released.
- The little passengers may be critters of some sort, although this is speculation.
- On Seasonal Shanty, Epic Gobbleygourd is shown to have quarrels with the passengers in its pumpkin carriage while it sings.
- Epic Gobbleygourd's combo for Seasonal Shanty currently has the record of taking the longest time to have been found out of any epic breeding combination, even taking longer than Epic Ghazt's Ethereal Island's combo.
- Epic Gobbleygourd has actual eyes on its tailfeathers, not just patterns that look like eyes. The pupils move around and even shrink or grow during its animations.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element