|“||For as long as anyone can remember, the prideful Epic Gobbleygourd has been complaining about special 'passengers' that ride around in the gourd shaped like a miniature carriage on its back. Are they wayward Crumplings? A product of the Epic Seasonal's overactive imagination? No one's totally sure. The Epic Gobbleygourd insists that the passengers are traveling to a fancy shindig, and that they refer to their host as the 'fairy Gobbmonster' tasked with protecting them from the outside world. Don't ever let it know, but some contend that the Monster secretly cares for the tiny creatures - even sprouting eyes on its tail to keep a watch on their well-being.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Gobbleygourd is an Epic Seasonal Monster that celebrates the Feast-Ember season and is found on Fire Haven and Fire Oasis. It was added on November 24th, 2021 during Version 3.3.2. As an Epic Seasonal Monster, it is only available at certain times across all islands. It is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 1 day, 3 hours, and 11 minutes long. Epic Gobbleygourd does not have a high coin production.
Epic Gobbleygourd can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with Jam Boree and Clavavera. Epic Gobbleygourd has a decent coin production compared to other Monsters on Seasonal Shanty.
- See Gobbleygourd.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Gobbleygourd:
- Gobbley Inflatable (requires level 9)
- Monster Scareglowls (level 9)
- Carnivorous Cornucopia (level 9)
- Oversized Pies (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Gobbleygourd, see Monster Names.
- Epic Gobbleygourd was teased the the Feast-Ember 2021 Trailer, A 'Caws' for Celebration.
- It was also teased in the loading screen. (Above the "M" in "My")
- It was also teased again in the mailbox. In a Promotion for Rare Gobbleygourd, it stated that Rare Gobbleygourd "fears it may soon be upstaged". This hinted towards the Arrival of Epic Gobbleygourd.
- Some people speculated that Epic Gobbleygourd would have a different song from its common & rare variants, however this was deconfirmed upon release.
- Epic Wubbox is still the only Epic monster to have a different track to its common counterpart.
- When Epic Gobbleygourd first released, it used the same idle animation as its Common and Rare counterparts. This has been fixed as of November 29th 2021.
- Strangely, its singing animation on Oasis appears to be reused from Haven. Unlike Epic Punkleton on Gold Island, it appears out of sync with its sound.
- Prior to the fix, Epic Gobbleygourd would play its idle animation once on Shanty, before singing.
- This monster is the Second Epic Monster to start with G, with the first one being Epic Ghazt.
- Epic Gobbleygourd's bio and design is based off of Cinderella. Fairy Godmother is Fairy Gobbmonster, it has a pumpkin carriage, it suggests the "Little Passengers" are going to a fancy shindig (like the Prince's ball/party", and the social media announcement of it being able to buy/breed says that you can "Keep it after midnight", unlike the magic from Cinderella.
- Coincedentally, T-Rox's Cinderfella costume was available the week Epic Gobbleygourd released.
- Epic Gobbleygourd's breeding combo for Seasonal Shanty has the record of taking the longest time for the community to discover. The record was previously held by Epic Ghazt’s Ethereal Island combo.
- Epic Gobbleygourd has actual eyes on its tailfeathers, not just patterns that look like eyes. The pupils move around and even shrink or grow during its animations.
- The gourd on Epic Gobbleygourd's back seems to cause it annoyance, as seen prominently in Seasonal Shanty when it occasionally bounces, making Epic Gobbleygourd look back at it with irritation.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element