|“||If Ghazts are known for their ability to slide inconspicuously between dimensions, then the fearsome-looking Epic Ghazts are known for their difficulty in living up to that reputation. The Epic Ethereal possesses several traits that make interdimensional travel a bother: a bad-to-the-bone skeleton that seldom attains full intangibility, dual-ended horns that catch on the edge of dimensional portals, and optical Plasmic orbs that get easily distracted. When it finally settles in to a habitat it finds comfortable, you'd be hard-pressed to flush out this hardheaded Monster!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Ghazt is a single-element Epic Ethereal Monster. It was added on February 10th, 2021 during Version 3.0.4. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. It is best obtained by breeding T-Rox and Furcorn. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 6 hours long. Epic Ghazt has a great coin production on Plant Island that is bested by very few Monsters. It has a coin rate between comparable to Epic Entbrat.
Epic Ghazt can either be teleported to Ethereal Island when fed to level 15, or bred with Boodoo and Dragong. Its breeding time is 8 hours and 20 minutes. Like all Epic single-element Ethereals, Epic Ghazt has the one of the best shard productions, with Epic Reebro having a slightly higher rate. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Ghazt.
Epic Ghazt is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Ghazt is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Ghazt:
- Mi (requires level 10)
- Spatial Sapling (level 21)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Thumpies Totem, Too (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute or Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Ghazt, see Monster Names.
Many of its default names come from ghosts and monsters from the Ghostbusters franchise:
- Ghozer - Gozer
- Rowan - Rowan North
- Skoleri - The Scoleri Brothers
- Torb - One form of Gozer
- Veego - Vigo
- Zlimah - Slimer
- Zuul - Zuul, a minion of Gozer
- It was the first Epic Ethereal Monster to exist and was first available to breed on February 10th, 2021.
- Its design was teased twice before release:
- The "The More the Merrier" seasonal sales event, at the bottom of the image under 'to buy'
- The Season of Love 2021 loading screen, underneath the letters 'er' in 'Monsters'
- It is one of the only non-Bone element monsters to have their bones visible. Other examples are Epic Spunge, Bona-Petite, Punkleton, Rare Punkleton, Epic Punkleton.
- Until its breeding combination was found, the only way to obtain Epic Ghazt on Ethereal Island was through teleportation from Plant Island. Oddly enough, neither of the two monsters in its Ethereal Island breeding combo have the element of Plasma.
- Epic Ghazt is the first Epic Monster that can be teleported. Until August 4, 2021, it was the only Epic that you could teleport.
- Epic Ghazt is the first new monster to be released in 2021. It is also the second monster to make a new appearance in 2021, the first being Schmoochle now becoming available to teleport to The Colossingum.
- It took until 13th February 2021 approximately 4:00 UTC to find the Epic Ghazt's Ethereal Island combo. This took a total of approximately 2 days and 8 hours through community effort (Note: the original file by MistofMists has since been deleted). Unlike most Epic Monsters, which normally took up to around 3 hours at most to figure out all their respective combos, just the Ethereal Epic Ghazt combo took around 17x longer to solve.
- The Xyster's bio suggests that Epic Ghazt is the missing link in the evolution from Ghazt to Xyster.
- This is supported by the fact that both Epic Ghazt and Xyster are Ghazt-like creatures with large horns and visible bones.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element