|“||Not to be mistaken for a Common donning its cold-weather coat, the Epic Furcorn is another breed entirely, a subspecies that has thoroughly embraced its Cold Element half, the Epic Furcorn, forgoes flattening its pelt for warmth in favor of exposing itself to the icy chill. Its subzero body temperatures have had visible effects on this fuzzball's physique, fading it blue from tuft to toenail.||”|
Epic Furcorn is a double-element Epic Monster, and was the first Epic to be added, along with Epic Noggin. It was added on September 5th, 2018 during the 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 17 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Furcorn still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Furcorn.
Epic Furcorn is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Furcorn is different for each island.
- Plant Island: + Clamble and Fwog
- Cold Island: + Spunge and Maw
- Earth Island: + Thumpies and Drumpler
- Light Island: + Sooza and Pluckbill
- Shugabush Island: + Shugabush and Deedge
Breeding Time is 17 hours regular, 12 hours and 45 minutes enhanced time.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Furcorn:
- Fa (requires level 10) (, , )
- TooToo (level 9) ()
- Shugitar (level 9) ()
- Hammock (level 10)
- Givutawai Tree (level 9)
- Freed Thing (level 14) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Big Blue Bauble
|Festival of Yay Series||30|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Furcorn, see Monster Names.
- The Epic Furcorn was one of the first Epic Monsters released along with the Epic Noggin on September 5th, 2018. Interestingly, the Rare Furcorn was also the first Rare Monsters to be released.
- The Epic Furcorn was the first monster to have a Dipster as a like.
- Epic Furcorn is one of the first Epics to dress up for both the Spooktacle and the Festival of Yay.
- Big Blue Bauble is a play on Big Blue Bubble, the developer of MSM.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element