|“||Yikes! The Epic Entbrat is a truly terrifying sight for anyone familiar with its hearty Common cousin. No need for alarm, however - we can assure you that this Epic is in a perfectly healthy state. It may be pale, frail, and honestly a little creepy, but this is simply the appearance of a Monster that prefers the comforting darkness of a Cozee Cabin to the shining rays of the great outdoors.||”|
Epic Entbrat is a monster who arrived to My Singing Monsters on September 12th, 2018.
It is pale-green and mostly leafless, with the exception of a few on its upper arms (the rest of its leaves are on the ground). Where the Common counterpart's leaves would be is now replaced with hair. Its arms also appear to be much skinnier than its Common counterpart's. Its horns are like bark, and less dense than their Common counterparts. Epic Entbrats also seem to have more teeth than the Common Entbrat, as seen above the center of their mouth.
- See Entbrat.
Epic Entbrat is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Entbrat:
- Boss Monument (requires level 18)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Spatial Sapling (level 21)
- The Thunker (level 30) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Entbrat is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Entbrat.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Entbrat, see Monster Names.
- Epic Entbrat was originally revealed by WbangcaHD, as Big Blue Bubble asked William to reveal it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccnn_JBMc6I - It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Monday (September 10th).
- It was originally released with the Epic Tweedle. The Epic Entbrat was in the second pair of Epics released (after the Epic Noggin and Epic Furcorn).
- Epic Entbrat is the first Epic Quad-Element Monster.
- One of the Epic Entbrat's default nickname is 'Hagger', which is a refrence to the Harry Potter character Hagrid, who is called 'Hagger' by his younger half brother.
- The three Entbrat variants match three of the four seasons; Common Entbrat being spring (or maybe summer), Rare Entbrat being autumn, and Epic Entbrat being winter. This likely means that if there ids a new class after Epics, perhaps Ultimate, the 'Ultimate Entbrat' will probably be pink and themed around summer. (or spring if the Common Entbrat is summer)
- Epic Entbrat has the longest breeding/incubation time of all the Epic Monsters.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element