|“||Yikes! The Epic Entbrat is a truly terrifying sight for anyone familiar with its hearty Common cousin. No need for alarm, however - we can assure you that this Epic is in a perfectly healthy state. It may be pale, frail, and honestly a little creepy, but this is simply the appearance of a Monster that prefers the comforting darkness of a Cozee Cabin to the shining rays of the great outdoors.||”|
Epic Entbrat is a quad-element Epic Monster found on Plant Island. It was added on September 12th, 2018 during 2.2.2 6th Anniversary update. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding T-Rox and Shrubb. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 21 hours long. Epic Entbrat has a great coin production, which is comparable to Rare Ghazt, and is only beaten by monsters with higher coin production like Epic Ghazt, Werdos, and Rare Wubbox. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Entbrat.
Epic Entbrat is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Entbrat:
- Boss Monument (requires level 18)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Spatial Sapling (level 21)
- The Thunker (level 30) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Entbrat, see Monster Names.
- Epic Entbrat was originally revealed by WbangcaHD, as Big Blue Bubble asked William to reveal it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccnn_JBMc6I - It was put across My Singing Monsters' social media pages including Facebook and Twitter, at 12:00 Eastern Time (ET) on Monday (September 10th).
- It was originally released with the Epic Tweedle. The Epic Entbrat was in the second pair of Epics released (after the Epic Noggin and Epic Furcorn).
- Epic Entbrat is the first Epic Quad-Element Monster.
- The three Entbrat variants match three of the four seasons; Common Entbrat being spring or summer, Rare Entbrat being autumn, and Epic Entbrat being winter.
- Epic Entbrat has the longest breeding/incubation time of all the Epic Monsters.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element