|“||It's not just a Spooktacle story keeping little Monsters up at night: Epic Drumpler is fang-tastically real! Drumplers incubated beneath the haunting glow of a full moon undergo a fur-ocious change: the chosen Monsters sprout coarse fur, all-hearing ears, and a superb sniffer! This canine Epic's feral instincts make it particularly partial to gnawing on the fiberglass bones of the Fossil-osaurus.||”|
Epic Drumpler is gray-brown with green stripes (similar to those on the Rare Mammott). It has 2 fingers/toes on each appendage. It also has 2 horns, 4 ears, 3 eyes, a wolf-like snout, and uses bones instead of drumsticks. It bears a common resemblance to a mythical creature known as a werewolf.
- See Drumpler.
Epic Drumpler is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Drumpler is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Drumpler:
- Fa (requires level 10)
- Elmenco Stump (level 13)
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Drumpler is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Drumpler.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Drumpler, see Monster Names.
- It was the last Natural Epic to be discovered on the Natural Islands.
- Epic Drumpler's design is very similar to the Common Drumpler's 2014 Spooktacle costume.
- Epic Drumpler was teased in the Season of Love 2020 Login Screen. Its Egg was shown in its entirety on social media the day before its release.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element