|“||Epic Deedges are born with their head in the clouds, but cranial implants help their intellect reach new heights! These computer-savvy cyclopes make a handy sidekick to any Monster seeking to spruce up a hunk o' junk. Epic Deedge's true passion lies in upgrading its sweet sound equipment with state-of-the-art Shuga Crystal technology, harvested from the sap of Shugabush Island Trees. Gritty Shuga Crystals amplify Barbloo-tooth connectivity at the cost of a few scuffed paws.||”|
The Epic Deedge has no speaker in its head, instead having only one single eye, a nose similar to that of the Epic Maw or Rare Fwog, mittens/oven gloves playing a launchpad-esque device made of what seems to be gumdrops (to prevent the scuffing mentioned in the in-game description, no doubt), and a sail-like mohawk on its head. It also has tusks and some form of device covering it's ears.
- See Deedge.
Epic Deedge is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
It was available during these times (assume starting and ending times are 19:00 UTC):
- January 16th to January 23rd 2019.
- Late Eggs-Travaganza 2019
- September 16th-23rd, 2019
- June 25th-28th, 2021
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Deedge:
- Quibble (requires level 7)
- Innertuba (level 20)
- Boss Monument (level 18)
- Barbloo Statue (level 13) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Deedge is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Deedge.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Deedge, see Monster Names.
- Epic Deedge was released on January 16th and made available for one week.
- It is also the first Epic Monster to be released in 2019.
- Epic Deedge is the second Epic Quad element monster, after Epic Entbrat.
- Epic Deedge is confirmed to have no legs or feet. Link.
- This is also the case for for the common Deedge.
- Several features of an original Deedge drawing concept have been incorporated into the Epic Deedge. Initially, the Deedge appeared to have heavy Water Element references as well as Cold Element references. Link.
- The word "Barbloo-tooth" on the line of its description "Gritty Shuga Crystals amplify Barbloo-tooth connectivity at the cost of a few scuffed paws" is a reference to the real-life wireless technology Bluetooth.
- Epic Deedge's mechanical head implants may be based on Lobot from Star Wars.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element