|“||Do you do your 'do like Dandidoo? Well, Epic Dandidoo would like to have a word with you! This spectacularly showy subspecies loves to be a little bit extra, teasing its famous puffs to nigh unimaginable heights - even for its Rare cousin! The result is a mane of truly Epic proportions, which the endlessly self-confident Monster is exceptionally proud of. Work it!||”|
Epic Dandidoo is a double-element Epic Monster. It was added on November 27th, 2019 during Version 2.3.4. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 5 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Dandidoo still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Dandidoo.
Epic Dandidoo is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Dandidoo is different for each island.
- Cold Island: + Bowgart and Quibble
- Water Island: + Pummel and Cybop
- Earth Island: + Clamble and Pango
- Fire Haven: + Reedling and Flowah
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Dandidoo:
- Mount Knottshurr (requires level 16)
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Sweetstreamz Tree (level 23)
- Squeed Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Dandidoo, see Monster Names.
- Epic Dandidoo was released on November 27th, having been teased the days before on the Feast-Ember loading screen.
- It was the first Epic to appear on Fire Haven.
- For some people, a bug initially prevented Epic Dandidoo from singing and moving on Gold Island.
- Epic Dandidoo's giant hair extends beyond its box in the Store and Fabled Book of Monsters. On many widescreen devices, the Epic Dandidoo's giant hair extends beyond the hatching menu.
- Epic Dandidoo is the final Epic Monster to be released in 2019.
- It is unknown how it holds up its hair.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element