|“||Do you do your 'do like Dandidoo? Well, Epic Dandidoo would like to have a word with you! This spectacularly showy subspecies loves to be a little bit extra, teasing its famous puffs to nigh unimaginable heights - even for its Rare cousin! The result is a mane of truly Epic proportions, which the endlessly self-confident Monster is exceptionally proud of. Work it!||”|
The Epic Dandidoo is similar to the regular Dandidoo in terms of body shape. Its Dandiflorets are now pink instead of white, and the florets on its head are significantly larger, while the ones on its tail are slightly smaller. It also has eyes with purple pupils with orange eyelids, and it also has three equidistant spikes protruding from its head. Its body has a pattern of light purple and purple spiked segments with orange zigzagging stripes on each one. Its legs are yellow and each have three toes.
- See Dandidoo.
Epic Dandidoo is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Dandidoo is different for each island.
- Cold Island: + Bowgart and Quibble
- Water Island: + Pummel and Cybop
- Earth Island: + Clamble and Pango
- Fire Haven: + Reedling and Flowah
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Dandidoo:
- Mount Knottshurr (requires level 16)
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Sweetstreamz Tree (level 23)
- Squeed Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Dandidoo is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Dandidoo.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Dandidoo, see Monster Names.
- Epic Dandidoo was released on November 27th, having been teased the days before on the Feast-Ember loading screen.
- It was the first Epic to appear on Fire Haven.
- For some people, a bug initially prevented Epic Dandidoo from singing and moving on Gold Island.
- Epic Dandidoo's giant hair extends beyond its box in the Store and Fabled Book of Monsters. On many widescreen devices, the Epic Dandidoo's giant hair extends beyond the hatching menu.
- Epic Dandidoo is the final Epic Monster to be released in 2019. Likewise, it is the second-to-final non-Magical Monster to be released in 2019 (as the new Faerie Island includes Ziggurab as the final non-Magical monster for 2019).
- It is unknown how it holds up its hair.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Double Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element