|“||Epic Cybops are the lords of laziness, the sovereigns of sloth, and the masters of the uni-... uh, the masters of immobility. This idle Epic is exhausted by the mere thought of powering a propeller, and instead favors ziplining place to place. By simply threading steel wire through the loop of its helmet, it can let its body go limp while gravity does the work.||”|
Epic Cybop is a double-element Epic Monster. It was added on March 20th, 2019 during Version 2.2.6. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 23 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Cybop still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Cybop.
Epic Cybop is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Cybop is different for each island.
- Air Island: + Congle and Drumpler
- Water Island: + Scups and Dandidoo
- Earth Island: + PomPom and Shrubb
- Fire Haven: + Reedling and Stogg
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Cybop:
- Wubbox (requires level 20) (, , )
- Glowl (level 9) ()
- Digger (level 15)
- Smunkit (level 11)
- The Thunker (level 30) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Cybop, see Monster Names.
- It is a reference to a He-Man and the Masters of the Universe character, named Trapjaw. The nicknames "Eternia", "He-Mon", and "Swayskull" all take reference from this franchise as well.
- Epic Cybop was teased in a video on March 19th, 2019
- Epic Cybop is the 17th Epic to ever release.
- Epic Cybop was released on March 20th, 2019 and available for breeding for a limited time.
- Epic Cybop has little purple spheres in its turbines, they move according to their movement
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element