|“||When a Common Congle's Egg forms in just the right shape, its acoustics cause every sound and song to bounce around the walls of its shell. Hearing the surrounding cacophony, the burgeoning Monster begins to grow out in all directions, sprouting spindly legs before hatching as an Epic! Epic Congles are typically the silent type, only producing sound with their iconic instruments and the click-clack of their new set of legs.
This Monster, like all Epic Monsters, cannot breed.
Epic Congle looks much more arachnid-like than its Common and Rare counterparts. It has bat-like ears and a horn in between its ears. It has baby blue hair, one eye, and six arachnid-like "legs" that wrap around it.
It's conga is also yellow with orange polka-dots.
During the idle animation, the Epic Congle tilts its body from side to side like its counterparts, but it continuously frowns and occasionally bears an open clenched scared frown.
- See Congle.
Epic Congle is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.It was first available on June 26, 2019.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness). Also, each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Congle:
- Pango (requires level 7)
- Reflecting Pool (level 6)
- Bingo Bango Bongos (level 7)
- Elmenco Stump (level 13) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Congle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Congle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Congle, see Monster Names.
- Was released on June 26th, 2019 after being teased the day before.
- On My Singing Monsters Live #34, they explained that Epic Congle was based on a Tick, rather than a Spider.
- Coincidentally, while the normal Congle has a different eggshell, the Epic Congle appears to be based on that shell and its shell based on the normal Congle.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element