|“||Epic Clambles have the sinister countenance of a fearsome villain, all spikes and wrought iron, locked in a perpetual battle with a virtuous knight. In truth, this feudal roleplaying is just that: a play! When not engaged in theatrical LARP-ing, Epic Clambles enjoy quiet time in the garden - though pruning the withering foliage on the scorching Earth Island has cursed this Epic with a blistering bouquet of claw boils.||”|
Epic Clamble has crab-like claws with two on each side, now it has four eyes instead of two like the Natural and Rare variations. It also has a metal cymbal with spikes with a red ring around the middle of it.
- See Clamble.
Epic Clamble is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness). Also, each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Clamble:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Clamble is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Clamble.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Clamble, see Monster Names.
- It has claws that resemble the ones of Ziggurab.
- It’s the last non-fire Epic to be released with the Plant, Cold and Earth element.
- According to its in-game bio, Epic Clamble commonly lives on Earth Island.
- It was the first epic released in 2020
- Epic Clamble is red just like the Red Prismatic Clamble.
- It is unknown how Epic Clamble got boils on its feet.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element