|“||When a Common Bowgart favors standing in melted ice cream puddles over mud, the resulting sugar rush twists the instrumental Monster into an Epic! The composition of Epic Bowgart's horns is altered at a chemical level, growing into gnarled spires until they break off like peanut brittle. The ramifications of this Epic's sweet tooth (or should we say sweet teeth?) have even transformed its fur into a warm caramel hue, reminiscent of a pecan-butterscotch swirl.||”|
When a Bowgart plays in ice cream instead of mud the Epic Bowgart is formed!
Unlike its Common and Rare counterparts, it has hooves, ears, buck teeth, and 4 twig-like horns. Its fur is a caramel brown with orange red spots, while its fingers and eyelids are pink. Its cello is purple with two spikes on the bottom, and an extended crooked top.
- See Bowgart.
Epic Bowgart is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Bowgart is different for each island.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Bowgart:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Bowgart is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Bowgart.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Bowgart, see Monster Names.
- Epic Bowgart is a monster that was released on March 6th - a teaser of it was released on the My Singing Monsters Twitter page.
- Epic Bowgart´s skin color may resemble the colour of caramel sauce.
- Some of Epic Bowgart's possible names reference candy, sweets (or sweet things), desserts and tooth decay (possibly due to its appearance and being based on candy, sweets and dessert).
- Epic Bowgart is slightly shorter in terms of height compared to its other varients.
- It is currently unknown how Epic Bowgart's cello gains its purple hue, as its horns bear a brown color similar to its common varient.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Double Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element