|“||There's a price to be paid for having one of the most notable schnozzes in the Monster World - everyone expects you to have the finest olfaction! The truth, of course, is that the Boskus is not well-suited to smelling; so one particular group of the Fire Monsters long ago decided to take matters into their own hands… that is, if they had hands. Over time, they deliberately atrophied their nasal digits through non-use, so others would stop mistaking them for noses. As luck would have it, an unforeseen side-effect was the development of a pungent odor that emanated from their fur that only other Monsters could smell. Now, the altered Epic Boskuses don prosthetic gas mask 'noses' to warn others of their stench… and of course, so that they can continue to perform their famous lip-flubbering!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Epic Boskus is a double-element Epic Fire Monster. It was added on February 9th, 2022 during Version 3.4.0. As an Epic Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding, which the combination varies from island to island. By default, its breeding time is 19 hours long. Although an Epic Monster, Epic Boskus still does not have high coin production. Also note, that unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, Epic Monsters cannot breed.
- See Boskus.
Epic Boskus is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
The combination to breed Epic Boskus is different for each island.
- Fire Oasis: + Woolabee and Maw
- Light Island: + TooToo and Bulbo
- Faerie Island: + Cantorell and Wimmzies
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Boskus:
- Phangler (requires level 9) ()
- Spytrap (level 9) ()
- Floot Fly (level 9) ()
- PU System (level 26)
- Eerie Remains (level 14)
- Innertuba (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Boskus, see Monster Names.
- "Stinkor" is a play on the word stinker.
- "Pepe" might be a reference to the Looney Tunes character, Pepé Le Pew
- Epic Boskus is the last Epic Fire Monster to be on Faerie Island.
- Epic Boskus is the second 2 element epic monster (first being Epic Stogg) and the sixth new fire epic overall.
- It's horns might have been inspired from Boskus' concept art.
- Rare Boskus, Epic Boskus, and Prismatic Boskus all released during the Season of Love.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element