|“||For many years, the Epic Blabbit was nothing more than a tall tale whispered conspiratorially between young Monsters. Many claimed to have spotted the blurry silhouette of this horned creature as it dashed across their path, or heard the faraway clip-clop of its hooves while it hopped down its trail. Tired of the gossip and unflattering photography, Epic Blabbit has finally come out of hiding to prove its existence once and for all!||”|
Epic Blabbit has brown fur with large antlers. It has the same ears as Common Blabbit, but they are brown and missing the middle "claws". It has two rectangular nails on each of its feet, brown paws with bits of light brown spots, large whiskers, and a short, deer-like tail. It also has green eyes. Unlike the other Blabbits, Epic Blabbit lacks a navel.
The Epic Blabbit's appearance is quite similar to the mythical creature Jackalope.
- See Blabbit.
The Epic Blabbit can only be bred for a limited time during the Eggs-Travaganza season using this combination only:
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Blabbit:
- Ginormous Carrot (requires level 9)
- Rotten Egg (level 9)
- Floofy Basket (level 9)
- Multiversal Phabberjay (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Epic Blabbit is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Blabbit.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Blabbit, see Monster Names.
- Epic Blabbit was the third Epic Seasonal to be released
- Epic Blabbit was teased in a loading screen on March 20th, 2019
- Epic Blabbit was revealed in Following the Trail .
- Epic Blabbit has also got a unique idle and singing animation like the other epic seasonals.
- Epic Blabbit was released right after Epic Scups initial debut ended.
- Ironically, Blabbit is a rabbit, Rare Blabbit is a cat, and Epic Blabbit is a jackalope/deer.
- Epic Blabbit was the first Seasonal variant to be released in a different month from its common version.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element