|“||For many years, the Epic Blabbit was nothing more than a tall tale whispered conspiratorially between young Monsters. Many claimed to have spotted the blurry silhouette of this horned creature as it dashed across their path, or heard the faraway clip-clop of its hooves while it hopped down its trail. Tired of the gossip and unflattering photography, Epic Blabbit has finally come out of hiding to prove its existence once and for all!||”|
Epic Blabbit is an Epic Seasonal Monster that celebrates the Eggs-Travaganza season and is found on Water Island. It was added on April 17th, 2019 during Version 2.2.8. As an Epic Seasonal Monster, it is only available at certain times. It is best obtained by breeding Shellbeat and Oaktopus. By default, its breeding time is 1 day, 1 hour, and 22 minutes. Although Epic Blabbit does not have good coin production when collecting once per day, when collecting multiple times it can rival other Monsters such as Ethereals or Quad-elements.
Epic Blabbit can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with a combination that is currently unknown. Epic Blabbit has the best coin production, along with Epic Yool, which will only be surpassed when Rare and Epic Hoola are available on Seasonal Shanty.
- See Blabbit.
Epic Blabbit is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- Water Island: + Shellbeat and Oaktopus
- Seasonal Shanty: + Yool and Punkleton (Can result in a Gobbleygourd)
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Epic Blabbit:
- Ginormous Carrot (requires level 9)
- Rotten Egg (level 9)
- Floofy Basket (level 9)
- Multiversal Phabberjay (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Epic Blabbit, see Monster Names.
- Epic Blabbit's appearance is similar to the mythical Jackalope creature.
- Epic Blabbit was the third Epic Seasonal to be released
- Epic Blabbit was teased in a loading screen on March 20th, 2019
- Epic Blabbit was revealed in Following the Trail .
- Epic Blabbit has also got a unique idle and singing animation like the other epic seasonals.
- Epic Blabbit was released right after Epic Scups initial debut ended.
- Ironically, Blabbit is a rabbit, Rare Blabbit is a cat, and Epic Blabbit is a jackalope/deer.
- Epic Blabbit was the first Seasonal variant to be released in a different month from its common version.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element