|“||The complex combination of elements that produce an Entbrat result in a truly gentle giant. This massive Monster's great bellow vibrates the particles of the world from the clouds in the sky to the stones in the ground. Entbrats are not notably intelligent.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Entbrat is a quad-element Monster that can be found on Plant Island. It is best obtained by breeding Bowgart and Noggin. By default, its breeding time is 24 hours long. Entbrat has a decent coin production, which can be useful for beginners before getting monsters with higher coin production.
Voice actor: Erick Desjardins
The Entbrat's contribution to an island's song is a loud, bellowing vocal line, recognizable by its rumbling quality and sustained notes of length. On Tribal Island, its song changes to "Hey-yo, heey-yo-hah!", similar to Mammott on Air Island. It has a deep, rumbly voice.
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed an Entbrat:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
- Of these, Bowgart+Noggin and T-Rox+Potbelly are the best combinations, as they have the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
There is also a small chance of producing an Entbrat from a failed breeding attempt, using an Entbrat and a non-Single Element Monster.
Like all Quad Element Monsters, Enbrats are hard to breed and these combinations may result in a parent monster as offspring instead. However, if you are fortunate enough to already possess both an Entbrat and a Rare Entbrat, the two can be bred together to create another Entbrat with a 100% success rate.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Entbrat:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Weekly Quest||35 (discounted)|
52 (full price)
|Always available||30 (discounted)|
45 (full price)
|Always available||50,000 (discounted)|
75,000 (full price)
Used in Breeding
|Entbrat is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels can be used to "dispose of" Entbrat eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Entbrat eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Entbrat, see Monster Names.
- Entbrat’s name is a combination between Ent (Tree creature from The Lord Of The Rings) and "brat".
- According to an interview Big Blue Bubble had with CARD Corporation, Monster designer Chris wondered what the bratty child of an Ent might look like, and thus was inspired to create Entbrat.
- The Entbrat has the lowest maximum income out of all the quad-element monsters.
- Despite its bio, Entbrat's song doesn't appear to have any effect on the environment.
- The Entbrat is the first Quad-Element monster to have a rare counterpart as well as the first Quad-Element to have an epic counterpart.
- On February 21, the Monster Handlers posted a "Name that Monster" puzzle, which consisted of a single bar of sheet music that matched up with a certain monster's song. The answer was quickly discovered to be the second half of the Entbrat's Plant Island song.
- A group of Entbrats is called a moot.
- Each Entbrat represents a season and is slowly losing leaves per type. The Common Entbrat is green and represents spring, the Rare Entbrat is orange and yellow, representing fall and losing more leaves and the Epic Entbrat is pale without leaves which represents winter
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element