|“||At first glance, Earth Island seems almost inhospitable. The air is humid and a bit stifling, and care must be taken not to step in a puddle of molten magma. Upon closer inspection, however, one can plainly see that it's the perfect venue for belting out monster tunes that really put the rock in rocking!||”|
Earth Island is a Natural Island.
Earth Island is the fifth and final Natural Island available to the player and it manifests the Earth Element. It can be purchased at level 4 for 7,500,000 , after purchasing Water Island. It was first released on November 27, 2012, along with Gold Island.
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Noggin||1||5 seconds||3 seconds||(Natural)|
|Mammott||2||2 minutes||1 minute, 30 seconds||(Natural)|
|Potbelly||9||2 hours||1 hour, 30 minutes||(Natural)|
|Tweedle||4||4 hours||3 hours||(Natural)|
|Drumpler||7||30 minutes||22 minutes, 30 seconds||(Natural)|
|Shrubb||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Natural)|
|Furcorn||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Natural)|
|Dandidoo||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Natural)|
|Pango||7||8 hours||6 hours||(Natural)|
|Cybop||7||8 hours||6 hours||(Natural)|
|Clamble||9||12 hours||9 hours||(Natural)|
|Thumpies||9||12 hours||9 hours||(Natural)|
|PomPom||7||12 hours||9 hours||(Natural)|
|Reedling||9||12 hours||9 hours||(Natural)|
|Quarrister||9||24 hours||18 hours||(Natural)|
|Humbug||9||1 day, 12 hours||1 day, 3 hours||(Ethereal)|
|Wubbox||20||2 days||1 day, 12 hours||(Supernatural)|
|Hoola||7||1 day, 1 hour||18 hours, 45 minutes||Summer (Seasonal)|
|Rare Noggin||1||6 hours||4 hours, 30 minutes||(Rare)|
|Rare Mammott||2||6 hours||4 hours, 30 minutes||(Rare)|
|Rare Potbelly||9||6 hours||4 hours, 30 minutes||(Rare)|
|Rare Tweedle||4||4 hours||3 hours||(Rare)|
|Rare Drumpler||7||1 hour, 7 minutes, 30 seconds||50 minutes, 37 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Shrubb||9||10 hours, 30 minutes||7 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Furcorn||9||10 hours, 30 minutes||7 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Dandidoo||7||10 hours, 30 minutes||7 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Pango||7||10 hours, 30 minutes||7 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Cybop||4||10 hours, 30 minutes||7 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Clamble||9||15 hours, 30 minutes||11 hours, 37 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Thumpies||9||15 hours, 30 minutes||11 hours, 37 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare PomPom||4||15 hours, 30 minutes||11 hours, 37 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Reedling||9||15 hours, 30 minutes||11 hours, 37 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Quarrister||9||1 day, 6 hours, 30 minutes||22 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Wubbox||20||2 days, 12 hours||1 day, 21 hours||(Supernatural) (Rare)|
|Rare Humbug||9||1 day, 21 hours, 30 minutes||1 day, 10 hours, 7 minutes, 30 seconds||(Rare)|
|Rare Hoola||4||1 day, 7 hours, 45 minutes||1 day, 2 hours, 3 minutes, 45 seconds||Summer (Rare)|
|Tawkerr||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Legendary (Werdo))|
|Stoowarb||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Legendary (Werdo))|
|Epic Noggin||4||1 hour||45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Mammott||4||5 hours||3 hours, 45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Potbelly||9||9 hours||6 hours, 45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Tweedle||4||11 hours||8 hours, 15 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Furcorn||9||17 hours||12 hours, 45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Cybop||7||23 hours||12 hours, 45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Pango||7||1 day,|
|Epic Shrubb||9||19 hours||14 hours,|
|Epic Dandidoo||9||1 day,|
|Epic Drumpler||7||15 hours||11 hours, |
|Epic Thumpies||9||1 day, 9 hours||1 day, 45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic PomPom||7||1 day, 3 hours||20 hours, 15 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Reedling||9||17 hours||12 hours, 45 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Clamble||9||21 hours||15 hours, |
|Epic Quarrister||9||1 day, 11 hours||1 day, 2 hours, 15 minutes||(Epic)|
|Epic Hoola||9||21 hours,|
|16 hours||Summer (Epic)|
Rocks and Trees
Main Article: Obstacles
Removing the rocks and trees from the island earns the player Experience and it opens up space to place more Monsters, Decorations, or Structures. Removed obstacles are not gone permanently; they can be bought back with Diamonds under the decorations section in the Market.
The full Earth Island song is available on iTunes for download. The first two verses, and the last verse, like that of Plant Island, are in the key of C Minor/Eb Major. For verses three and four, it is in a custom scale similar to D#/Eb Arabic, as it is the same except for A# being replaced by C. The song plays at 140 beats per minute.
Main Article: Castle
To be placed on an island, each monster requires a specific number of beds. For Natural Monsters, this is equal to the number of elements that monster represents. Ethereal, Supernatural, and Seasonal Monsters each have varied bed requirements. Upgrade the Castle to unlock more beds.
Cost of each upgrade: Castle: Earth Island
While the song of the island is crucial, users may also want to use some of these numbers to help with planning which monsters to feed first and make 100% happy first, as well as plan frequency of coin collection. The numbers below are as follows:
|Rate||Rate of income per bed at level 15 and at 100% happy|
|Max||Maximum income per bed at level 15|
|Time||Time to maximum income at level 15 and at 100% happy
(shown as Hours : Minutes : Seconds)
It should be noted that Rate is half for 0% happy, and Time is doubled for 0% happy.
|Any Dipster||120 |
- Main article: Special Occasions
During the holiday season of SummerSong, Earth Island is adorned with SummerSong decorations. As part of the SummerSong Celebration, all obstacles are changed to seasonal versions. Although a special holiday, no monsters dress up in costume for the duration of the SummerSong Celebration. Some monsters dress up for the Spooktacle and Festival of Yay seasons, however, Earth Island does not change during those times. To see monster costumes go here.
- For 2013, the SummerSong season was from July 16th to August 19th.
- For 2014, the SummerSong season was from July 9th to August 14th.
- For 2015, the SummerSong season was from July 15th to August 19th.
- For 2016, the SummerSong season was from July 15th to August 15th.
- Earth Island was unlocked in the Version 1.1.0 on November 27th, 2012.
- The appearance of Earth Island resembles a volcano, leading some to mistakenly refer to it as Fire Island. Earth Island is the way it is because the environment on this island is one in which volcanoes would be found. Contrary to popular belief, lava is not considered "fire" (even if it can set things on fire) because lava (and magma) is liquid rock (Earth) similar to ice being solid water.
- There is no water element on this island. This is likely due to there being so little water other than the humidity. Some plants can survive in a dry environment such as next to a volcano or in a desert, so there can be plants on Earth Island. However, during SummerSong, Earth Island can be seen in the sea.
- Periodically, a wee fire-creature appears and does a little dance for a few seconds atop the island-head's right upper horn, (this is left-justified from the player's view) then it disappears, and a bit later, repeats atop the island-head's left lower ear. It refers to Wickman from Burn the Rope.
- Earth Island has the fewest new monsters.
- Strangely, despite the hot climate on the island, Pango, it's Rare and it's Epic seems to be freezing to the point where its' beak is still frozen.
- Nowadays, when you first open earth island a tweedle egg is ready to hatch in the nursery unlike it used to, similar to cold island.