|“||A Drumpler's belly-bulge isn't squishy fat; it's fibrous, fit muscle. Drumplers are hatched with an instinctive drive to perform a stupendous array of abdominal exercises. That tummy is tight as a drum!||”|
|“||With maturity comes coolness. A full-grown Drumpler is effortlessly hip; laid back and nonchalant, it seems nothing can bother it.||”|
|“||This Drumpler returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Perhaps capitalizing on some specimens’ predilections for confections, the Monster appears to have been reconstituted at the molecular level to become an animate pie filling, complete with spoons and tin - extraordinary!||”|
The Drumpler is a monster in My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire, returning from the original game. It is a humanoid monster, with hooved feet, a large, round belly, a grinning mouth with a pair of fangs in the lower jaw, no visible nose, large yellow eyes, pointy ears, a lizard-like tail and red hair. As a baby, it has a bowl cut, and as an adult, its hair resembles fire. But it doesn't have the fire element
It can be teleported to Space Island at Level 10.
Prismatic Drumpler has much smoother skin, and its defining change is the modified pie-dish belly. All Prismatic Drumplers are based upon jelly of some sort.
- Red: Red jelly with spoons with blue stripes, has two cherries on both sides of its head and one white eye with blue iris (yellow iris and yellow stripes on its spoons in-game).
- Orange: Orange jelly with purple stripes on its spoon, has one white eye with purple iris and half a pumpkin on its head.
- Yellow: Yellow jelly with yellow stripes on its spoons, has two blobs of whipped cream. Eyes are holes with jelly going over them (blue stripes on its spoons in-game).
- Green: Green jelly with orange stripes on its spoons, it has 3 eyes with orange pupils, it has five slices of apples on its head.
- Blue: Blue jelly with red stripes on its spoons it has blueberry on its head and six eyes with red irises on its head; one of which is notably larger than the others.
- Purple: Purple jelly with green stripes on its spoons it has two eyes with green irises and has three blackberries on its head.
Instrument: Snare drum
The Drumpler produces a snare drum sound by tapping its belly with its drumsticks.
The Drumpler is bred with a combination of Cold and Earth.
The Drumpler will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Drumpler is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Drumpler can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
Drumpler can be teleported to Space Island when it reaches Level 10 for a reward of 3 diamonds. Teleport time for Drumpler is 10 hours.
Main Article: Special Occasions/DoF
During the 2015 Christmas Season, Drumpler exchanged its drumsticks for peppermint candy canes. The adult Drumpler does not have the candy canes.
- Oddly, the baby Drumpler’s stomach doesn’t visibly move while it’s drumming on it.
- Its egg somewhat resemble some an acorn, which is also a crafting item in DOF.
- The Prismatic Drumplers resemble pie-fillings.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|