|“||The Dragong's lithe body belies incredible strength and resilience, which it uses to absorb the vibration of its tail- and feet-plates. In addition to the cymballike clashing they create, these plates allow the Dragong to skim the water's surface, and unsurprisingly, to prepare delicious dishes for its ethereal cohorts.||”|
|— In-game description|
The Dragong is a large, thin pink dragon-like creature with long legs, cymbals as feet, and three cymbals on its tail. Its constituent elements can be seen in its appearance: the cymbals on its feet and tail are mechanical, and its dragon-like appearance and glowing green eyes represent Poison.
When this monster is idle, it seems to dance in place, swaying its body left and right on its long legs, and flicks its red tongue out like a snake does.
Instrument: Gong/bass drum
The Dragong Monster's contribution to the Ethereal Island's song is a gong sound produced by stomping its feet and moving its tail, with a faint sound of a bass drum with each foot stomp. Its song is similar to that of the Clamble.
The Dragong can be bred using a combination of two one-element Ethereal Monsters. The combination is:
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Dragong:
- Jeeode (requires level 9)
- Dragon Tower (level 20)
- Beeyoot Tree (level 8)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Dragong is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Dragong is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
This monster's name is a combination of "dragon" and "gong". It is designed to resemble a Chinese dragon.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Dragong, see Monster Names.
- The Dragong was added on May 21st, 2014.
- There was a sneak preview of the Dragong on the My Singing Monster's Facebook page in February 2014, as part of the Valentine's Day update.
- The Dragong is the only Ethereal monster to take up more space than a 2x2 square.
- Despite its name, the Dragong has cymbals instead of gongs.
- Three other Dragong concepts were shown in this Facebook link.
- The Dragong was the fourth ethereal and the second ethereal hybrid to have a rare counterpart.
- The body shape of the Dragong closely resembles that of a Chinese dragon, although there are some major differences (colour cymbals on feet/tail etc...).
- During its idle animation, its head jerks to the side. Although barely noticeable, you can just make it out if you look close enough.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element