|“||The shy and unsightly Dermit harbors clusters of itchy warts all over its skin, but what is an occasional nuisance for the Wublin is the great boon for mushrooms of all varieties. As quickly as the monster can scratch away new growths with its long nails, there's more where that came from. Oh well, spontaneous singing is as good a salve as any!||”|
The Dermit appears to have a head that resembles a fish or amphibian, with two olive-green fins protruding from each side, similar to those of an axolotl. Its body appears to be covered in rock-like warts or barnacles, and a few mushrooms, of which are purple, pink, and red. Dermit has two elliptical pupils on each green eye.
The eggs required by Dermit are reflected in its appearance: Fwog for its overall amphibian appearance, Quarrister for its rock-like warts, Thumpies for its fungi, some of which being shaped similar to the horns of a Scups, and a body structure similar to Entbrat's.
Dermit sings "bum bum bum badom bom bum bum bom badum bum badom" in a low, raspy voice at a very fast pace.
The Dermit, like all other Wublins, will produce coins, diamonds, food, and shards, but at no specified rate, although always less than a day.
The allotted time to fill a Dermit in order to activate is 3 days. If the inventory is not completed in the time the Dermit resets to an empty statue and all eggs inside are lost.
|Egg||Time||Islands to Breed On|
Breed all of the Entbrats on Plant Island, breed all of the Thumpies at Cold Island, breed all of the Scups at Air and Water Islands, breed the Fwogs at the opposite islands to the Scups, and breed all Quarristers on Earth Island. Try to already have a Quarrister and a Entbrat before starting to fill up the inventory. If you don't, you might have to spend diamonds to speed up the process for Quarrister and Entbrats. If you don't have Rare Quarrister to breed with the regular Quarrister, then use Thumpies + Noggin. It is recommended to have a Rare Entbrat to breed Entbrat + Rare Entbrat because Fwog + Furcorn may not make full success and the Furcorns may cause waiting issues with the Breeding Structure. It is also recommended to breed the Scups and the Thumpies with their Rare counterparts. If you use a quad, you run the smnall risk of a Grumpyre/Reebro/Jeeode/Humbug
The Dermit's name could be a play on derm-, a prefix that means skin, and Kermit the frog, due to the frog-like appearance of the Dermit.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Dermit, see Monster Names.
- The Dermit's name was discovered through a crossword. Colored squares correlated to a certain letter of the once upcoming Wublin name. Puzzle link.
- Like all Wublins, there is a shadow teaser of the Dermit, shown here.
- Dermit's song has been foreshadowed twice before its reveal; its song was heard in the Wublin Island tutorial and the Brump's memory game sound sounded similar to the Dermit's current song (except it sounds more like a Mammott).
- Dermit was released on July 29th, 2016.
- It and the Arackulele share the possible name "Webster".
- Dermit is the 9th Wublin to be released and the 4th Wublin to be released separately.
- Dermit's sleeping animation used to be seemingly broken. It did rest on its muted position, though it did not animate snoring more than once after being muted. This bug was fixed with the introduction of Gheegur.
- Dermit needs both quad-element monsters that sing.
- For some reason, Dermit's introduction caused the last verse of the song to be removed. The reason is unknown, but it made a comeback with the introduction of Creepuscule.
- Brump and Dermit are usually called the easiest and hardest Wublins to wake up respectively. Coincidentally, they are both frogs.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element