|“||The pint-sized Denchuhs are a lot like a pair of your grandaddy's dentures: they're at their best when they're together, but often fall out! Occasional spats are an inevitability when looks are so identical, yet personalities are more contrary than fire and ice: gabby versus glum, sanguine versus stoic, and bubbly versus been-there-done-that. But at the end of a long day, all these little Denchuhs want is a hefty snack in their mega-mouths and the comfort of a held hand.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Denchuhs is a double-element Magical Monster exclusive to Bone Island. It was added on April 8th, 2020 during Version 2.3.9. It is best obtained by breeding Toe Jammer and Clackula. By default, its breeding time is 9 hours long. As a Double Elemental, Denchuhs does not have a high coin production.
Voice actors: Unknown
Denchuhs chant “dadeh, dadeh, dadehdehDAH, DAH, Duhraddeh, Dadeh dadeh dadehdehDAH DAH Duhraddeh," via their "mega-mouths," in a harsh, raspy voice. A small noise can be heard in the background.
Note that breeding a double element Bone elemental is not a guaranteed success, as with all other Fire/Magical double elementals.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Denchuhs:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Denchuhs is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Denchuhs, see Monster Names.
- The Denchuhs' name is a corruption of the word "dentures".
- Most of Denchuhs default names are teeth related puns, the exception to this being Jemy & Nigh, with the name being a play on Gemini.
- The Denchuhs bear a small resemblance to loricifers.
- The Denchuhs seem to be inspired on one of the concept art for Toe Jammer1, this could also explain why they have the Water Element. They could also have been inspired by another piece of toe jammer concept art, depicting them as two smaller Toe jammers fused together. This would explain Denchuh's twin like appearance.
- As confirmed by Monster-Handler Matt, the Denchuhs are very scared of lighting
- Considering on how teeth and bones look similar to each other, teeth are actually not bones, so that makes the Denchuhs one of the three bone monsters to not be based off of bones, the others are Peckidna and Hawlo.
- However, upside down, Denchuhs look like skulls.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element