|“||Upon hatching, a Deedge cub is already endowed with impeccable balancing levels, a masterful scratch technique, and a deck that is totally lit. Its mashups and re-rubs are particularly imaginative and bold. Deedge's approachability when taking requests make this superior spin master one popular tyke.||”|
|“||The bass frequencies of a mature Deedge average far lower on a musical scale than those of a Deedge cub. Lower frequencies notwithstanding, the Deedge manages to raise the roof--not to mention, spirits--everywhere it goes, making it the coolest hot commodity around. It is inexplicably delighted by pine furniture and static cling. It's weird.||”|
The Deedge is a 4-Element Monster that came with Sneyser on February 1, 2017, on Version 1.10.0.
As a baby, it has developing teeth and appears younger like its over ear headphones. It sits in a baby chair that's also a DJ system.
As an adult, it appears mostly the same as its appearance in the original game, but with graphical enhancements, most particularly to its fur.
Instrument: Synthesized drum kit akin to a DJ
In Continent, the Deedge taps on various keys on its "baby chair DJ system" to play rhythmic DJ beats in a rapid pace with various electronic percussion sounds.
In Space Island, the Deedge taps on its ice cube soundboard a steady rhythmic DJ beat along with a fast-paced electronic cymbal rhythm. During its animation some of the ice cubes float upwards, which it attempts to take downwards.
Deedge can be bred using a combination of Air, Cold, Plant, and Water. The possible breeding combinations are:
- + Quibble and Furcorn
- + Pango and Oaktopus
- + Thumpies and Toe Jammer
- + Bowgart and Tweedle
- + Dandidoo and Maw
- + Congle and Potbelly
- + Spunge and Mammott
The Deedge will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
It can be Teleported to Space Island at Level 10 only.
The name of the Deedge is a portmanteau of the words "DJ" and "fridge", a cold kitchen appliance where foods are chilled.
- Deedge added a new verse to the Space Island song, which is in the key of G Major, rather than F Major as normally.
- On said Island, its ice blocks bounce up and float when it taps them, thus extending the sound. It seems to be annoyed and try to keep them on the ground, making sound when it touches them.
- Also, on the same Island, it sounds like the beginning of the famous song by Bag Raiders, “Shooting Stars”.
- As a baby, its ice blocks flash different colors when tapped, similar to how the baby Quibble's keyboard is multicolored.
- Deedge is one of the few monsters in DOF whose idle animation from the original game returns for both its baby and adult form.
- Deedge was originally thought to be T-Rox by some people, however, T-Rox was released in a later update.
- Deedge is the only natural monster present in Shugabush Island (in the original My Singing Monsters) to not be in Party Island.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|