|“||Although the Dandidoo hatchling will always join in the monster song with its melodic voice, it is quite accident prone and tends to sit rather than dance around the Continent. Hopefully this will change with time.||”|
|“||As a Dandidoo grows, its puffs fully develop into magnificent white Dandiflorets. Light as a feather, the Dandidoo uses its long legs to add dance moves into its song, careful that the breeze does not ruffle its perfect plumage.||”|
|“||This Dandidoo returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Its downy puffs and bird-like structure are no more, altered at the molecular level to become gelatinous globules and sucker-studded tentacles - extraordinary!||”|
Returning from the original game, the Dandidoo is a slim ostrich-like monster, with a striped light green hue covering their whole body. They have no visible arms or wings of any kind, and have florets/achenes growing from both their head and tail.
As a baby, their appearance mimics that of a immature dandelion flower, having yellow florets instead of white pappus.
As an adult, its appearance is identical to the Dandidoo in the original game, except with more realistic shading and visible achenes lining the interior of the seed heads.
In general, the Prismatic Dandidoos share a tentacle-like neck, their eyes have moved to their stomachs, and their Dandiflorets have become transparent globules, revealing their brains and spines.
- Red Prismatic Dandidoo‘s globules are yellow, and it has nine human-like eyes with yellow irises.
- Orange Prismatic Dandidoo’s globules are green, and it has two short three-digited protrusions on the sides of its body along with two slanted green eyes.
- Yellow Prismatic Dandidoo’s globules are blue, and it has two blue round eyes.
- Green Prismatic Dandidoo‘s globules are purple, and it has two long three-digited protrusions on the sides of its body along with one widened eye with a thin pupil.
- Blue Prismatic Dandidoo’s globules are red, and it has three long red eyes on its body.
- Purple Prismatic Dandidoo‘s globules are orange, and it has two eyes with orange irises.
Voice actress: Maggie Park (Mature), Unknown (Young)
The Dandidoo sings a soft melody that complements the rest of the song.
On the Continent, it sings "ooh" multiple times. On Cloud Island, it sings "doo" multiple times in a fast pace, with frequent rests in between.
It is bred with a combination of Air and Plant. The combination is:
The Dandidoo will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Dandidoo can be teleported to Cloud Island when fed to Level 15 for a reward of 4 diamonds. Teleport time for Dandidoo is 10 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Dandidoo is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Dandidoo can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- This monster was released in the 1.4.0 update.
- The adult bio erroneously refers to the Dandidoo's achenes as "Dandiflorets". However, the word "florets" is used to denote the individual flowers of an immature dandelion.
- The Orange Prismatic Dandidoo's eyebrows look similar to Red's from Angry Birds.
- Dandidoo's sound on The Continent is similar to Floot Fly's sound on Faerie Island.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|