|“||With downy puffs shimmering in the slightest breath of wind, a Dandidoo sashays elegantly across the landscape. It is much less inclined to strut after it has gone to seed and the puffs have blown away.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Dandidoo is a double-element Monster that is first unlocked on Cold Island. It is best obtained by breeding Tweedle and Potbelly. By default, its breeding time is 8 hours long. As a Double Elemental, Dandidoo does not have a high coin production.
Voice actress: Maggie Park
On Fire Haven, it sings Furcorn's part on Plant Island.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Dandidoo:
- Spunge (requires level 9) (, )
- PomPom (level 7) ()
- Glowl (level 9) ()
- Yum Yum Tree (level 18)
- Hollow Log (level 12)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
|Limited time||15 (discounted) |
22 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||30 (discounted) |
45 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||15 (discounted)|
|Festival of Yay Series||20|
Used in Breeding
|Dandidoo is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels can be used to "dispose of" Dandidoo eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Dandidoo eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Dandidoo, see Monster Names.
- Two of its default names, "Hoity" and "Toity", are a reference to the phrase "Hoity Toity" used to describe someone snobbish.
- Dandidoo’s name is a play on the dandelion flower and the monsters' "doo" sounds. The dandelion, when reproducing, turns white and fluffy, as seen on top of Dandidoo’s head.
- In the My Singing Monsters Spunge and Dandidoo Comic T-shirt, the Dandidoo can be seen without its Dandelion puffs.
- According to My Singing Monsters: The Board Game, the Dandidoo images, along with the Spunge images on this T-shirt are pieces of concept art.
- The Dandiflorets are the dandelion puffs seen on the Dandidoo. They have been mentioned in the Dandifloret Path, from Air Island.
- On Fire Haven, Dandidoo's melody sounds like the 2nd part of Furcorn's song on Plant island,.
- In the game "Jammer Splash", Dandidoo is referred to as she/her in its Avatar description.
- When Tribal Island first came out, Dandidoo used a placeholder sound recorded by Dave Kerr. Due to Dave voicing Furcorn, this sound sounded like Furcorn.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element